~𝚃𝙴𝙽~ ♡︎

𝕊𝕖𝕩𝕦𝕒𝕝 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝔸𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 ⚠︎︎

Anakin's POV

Joy... that's all I felt waking up. I woke up with the best sleep I've had in a long time and that was all because of her. I haven't been able to sleep as well I used to ever since I left her. But now she's back with me here in my arms will she stay forever. I smile down at her holding her close to me. She had her head on my chest. She was still fast asleep, she was snoring but they were small and very cute.

I never one this to stop. I want to wake up with for the rest of my life. I stayed there for awhile just watching her sleep when I sense she was starting to wake up. Not a moment later she brought her hand up and started to rub her eyes. When she finally realized we're she was and who she was with. She  looked up and smiled at me, making my heart skip a beat.

I couldn't stop staring at her, admiring all of her beautiful features. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't absolutely terrified by this. That the idea that I just went against everything I was taught, I fell in love with someone and grown attached to her. I claimed her as my own, a possessive and primal feeling taking over when I thought of her. The idea that all of that Jedi training felt as if it was for nothing now, but I could care less. I wanted her since the moments I laid eyes on her and I would anything for her.