~𝙾𝙽𝙴~

It's been a couple months since the Clone Wars began

Third Person POV

Anakin has just returned from a long mission away from Coruscant he has missed his wife terribly. They decided to meet on the other side of the city to maintain their secret. Anakin makes his way through the bundling busy of Coruscant. He kept his cloak over his head as a precaution so no one may say that a Jedi Knight was spotted.

As he makes his way he senses that someone is following him he stops and looks back and sees a shadow move quickly from his sight. He looks around but only spots the citizens of Coruscant. He continues on his way to the location. But he continued to sense a presence following him.

He walks a couple of more blocks before he takes a left into a random alleyway. The masked stranger stops at the alleyway and looks for him when all of a sudden Anakin's hand springs out and grabs the person. Pulling them in, to face him he then lights his lightsaber and holds it up the person's neck.

"Ani, it's me." Carmen says pulling down her hood. She had a silver headpiece on, that went around her head and down her middle part with a blue gem resting against her forehead. He quickly turned his lightsaber off and pulled her close to kiss her. "Mmm!" Carmen moaned into the kiss. He held her face while he kissed her for a few moments.