I Like Your Polka Dots.

It's been 2 months living here at Hogwarts. I've gotten well warmed up to Albus. He's become sort of a mentor to me. He's been trying to teach me how to control my abilities. So when I get scared or sad or angry or, even too excited, it's can remain undetected and well. My hair and eyes and fingertips won't glow like I'm a radioactive demon. From what Albus and I have gathered, I'm from a different dimension. Or from the future. But judging by the fact that I came through an literally tear in reality, probably another dimension. I was thankful for the backpack I had with me. It was full of hints to whoever I used to be. I held onto my cellphone full of pictures and videos of who I used to be. When my hair was normal. And I had friends. And a family that loved me. And I was... safe and happy. There were never any clues to names though. Who my parents were or the people in the photos with me. Nothing. It was like I was a ghost.

*Lexi's outfit in this chapter*

Albus wanted to give me a space to release my true emotions and he did. A space that was safe, where no harm would come to anything around me. I was... dangerous.. and because of that, I knew I could never get close to anyone again.

I found deep peace when I'd hover over the black lake and let my energy surge through my hands. It was still. Calm. Dark and vast. Full of mystery. Almost scary, but still, peaceful. It was a nice day out, and I'd been sort of meditating over the black lake when Albus appeared at the dock. I lowered myself and stepped onto the dock to meet him with a smile.

"Albus!" I greeted.

"Lexi, you're getting better at that I see!" Albus smiled in amazement.

"I know! Isn't it cool!? I think I'm getting-"

"Stronger? I've noticed as well." He smiled kindly.

"Is that bad?" I asked.

"Merlin no! It's incredible. More so just proof that with a clear mind and a safe home, you thrive." He explained.

"Who's Merlin?" I asked him curiously as we walked back up the trails.

Albus chuckled as I linked my arm with his,

"That is a story for another time my dear!"

"Oh! Is he like- a super powerful dude, like the kids story about Merlin the most powerful wizard of all?" I asked.

"Indeed. Like the story!" Albus smiled.

"Woah! He's real!?!" I asked in wonder.

"Was. Yes. Long ago. You know, you never cease to amaze me with your vocabulary. Merlin was indeed, a very powerful dude." Albus winked at me with a side eye.

"Was he like you and- Grin-Gren..?"

"Grindlewald? No, even more powerful than us." He giggled at my confusion trying to keep up.

"Oh!" I said out loud in thought.

"Lexi, I'd like you to meet someone, only if you allow it. You'd be entirely safe." Albus said seriously.