Jacob.

A/N: This took off quickly, I know- but there's a method to my madness! Stay with it. Love you!

I'd been downstairs in the basement for most of the day, tending to the creatures, making sure they're in good health, and occasionally tapping relentlessly on Newts desk, or anything in my sight. The creatures, some of them, seemed to really love it. I'd realized the more I played, the more I didn't know I knew. It was like my hands remembered what my brain couldn't. Muscle Memory. Newt was right.

The last few weeks have been... Wild. To say the least. I never thought we'd physically need each other as much as we have lately. It kind of just came out of nowhere. And certainly hadn't slowed down, in fact, it's gotten nearly out of control a few times! The sex. It's incredible. Every time. And we've done it just about everywhere in his house! Mostly the bed. But there's been times where moving just 10 feet to the bed was too much. Where the energy was so powerful, the lust, so strong that he would take me, right where we stood, and I was okay with it. It has been so long since I'd been intimate with, anyone. Touched anyone. Or been touched by anyone. Newt hasn't admitted it but I think shower sex might be pretty high on his list of favorites thus far. I don't blame him. There's something about seeing him soaking wet and naked in a steaming hot shower, demanding release, that just drives me wild.

I shook the thought out of my head as I continued the rapid paced tapping of my drumsticks, calling the mooncalves with my rhythm.

"Lexi!" I heard Newt calling my name.

"Hey Newt!" I smiled as he stood at the basement door, looking down at me over the railing.

"Could you come up please? There's someone I'd like you to meet!" He smiled cheerfully before zipping away.

I slid my drumsticks into my back pocket and headed up the stairs to Newts flat

I slid my drumsticks into my back pocket and headed up the stairs to Newts flat. I suddenly began to smell delicious food and my stomach rumbled. Standing in the living room and kitchen was Newt, a short, thick man, and a tall, gorgeous blonde woman using her magic to cook.

"Hi.." I said nervously.

Newts eyes lit up as he shuffled to me, placing a sweet hand at my waist.

"Jacob, Queenie, I'd like you to meet Lexi Bradshaw, my-my.." Newt started but his thoughts came to a halt.

"Friend, and, part time creature." I smiled and shook their hands jokingly.

"Oh!" The woman smiled like she knew a secret as she shook my hand.

"You must be very good friends!" She said.

I stopped and looked in confusion as the thought had just crossed my mind: 'friend-no really, he's just the guy that took me in under Albus Dumbledores orders to figure out what clusterfuck I am and now we're having incredibly amazing sex two to three times a day and it's getting dangerous because I have superpowers that can level a city and already has in the past. And I think I might be falling for this guy and I don't know if I can tell him.- my names Lexi.'