Second

The woman beside me continued to rub herself on my arm like a cat in heat. She was average looking. Blonde with plain brown eyes, her bottom lip a bit thinner than the other, ears were pierced twice, and a face drowned in cosmetics. Her figure was that of a an anorexic model.

Not really my type but she'll do for tonight's appetiser.

"Are you listening?" The tramp asked in her excruciatingly pitchy voice. Whatever gave her that voice must've been tone deaf.

Very tone deaf.

"Let's get out of here." I replied, tugging on her tiny waist.

"But we've only had a few drinks." She unattratively whined. "I want to stay!"

That's it.

I grabbed her chin, forcibly making her face me. The light glow of my now electric blue eyes reflected against her dull orbs. Her eyes glazed over and her body first stiffened before going lax.

"Come with me." I said then broke eye contact. I made my way towards the hall that held plenty of private rooms and smirked when she wordlessly obeyed the simple command.

Definitely one the perks of being a vampire.

Closing the door behind us, I lead her to the leather sofa. She was better off like this. Quiete and complaint. Not the way I want my women during a workout before feeding but she was the first one who shamelessly threw herself at me the moment I stepped foot in this place.

Extremely loose women like her deserve to disappear.

"What's my name?" I asked her as I leaned closer to her face.

"I-" she gasped as I traced the edge of he low cut top. "I don't know." She breathed out as I pulled her top lower, just enough to reveal her probably unnatural large breasts-there is no way those double D's were natural on the chit-clad in skimpy lacy violet bra. It was sheer enough to reveal everything once one takes a good look at the centre of each globe. She wasn't as pretty on the inside and she doesn't care if society saw her as an immoral woman.

Why not treat her like one then?

"Then we won't have a problem." The moment I murmured those words against her chest, she pushed up against me and let out a low moan. Her manicured hands pushed my jacket off my shoulders and she tried to pull her shirt off.

There is no way I'm going to get a hard on with this one.

No matter. There are other ways.

I held on to her wrists and held them above her head as I pulled the cups of her bra down. She didn't see my canines elongate into fangs and my light sky blue eyes took on an unnatural hue. I was thirsty and damn it, nothing's going to stop me from enjoying my buffet tonight.

And if there was, there'll be a shitload of pain to be dealt with.

Letting my hand travel down her hallow stomach, I didn't stop when I slipped pass her skirt's hemline and into her thong.

Good. Easy access.

In one swift, her skirt was lowered to her spread knees and her thong ripped off. I don't care of she'll bruise later. The zipper on the side of the micro mini made it easier for me to undress her without ripping anything else.

That was probably the only considerate thought I had when I roughly thrust my length into her not so tight cunt and fucked her senseless. I had to cover her mouth with my other hand to muffle her screams of pleasure and of pain when I sunk my elongated fangs into the side of her neck.