New Start

I decided to give Jaden another chance and see what he has to say about everything that's been going on cause it drives me crazy just coming up with new guesses every time. When I get to the back stairs after the last bell I see Jaden already waiting for me, I don't know what to say when I got there so I just kinda stood beside him and waited until he talked first.
"Look, I'm sorry, okay?" he said "about?" I try to sound like I have no idea what he is apologizing for, but my watery eyes give it away in an instant.
"Okay listen, I do like you but when you act like the dickhead you are I have a feeling like I'm making the biggest mistake ever by just thinking that your amazing sometimes." I say to him with a serious tone.
"I know, and I'm sorry for acting that way. It's just that I . . . can't seem to restrain myself when I'm around you." he says as he moves closer toward me.
He looks like he wants something but doesn't have the courage to take the first step. He moves even closer and puts his right hand on my hip to move me closer and with the other cups my face. I can feel both of us start to breath heavier as we look into each other's eyes, we start to move closer to each other and lean forward, we meet half way and when our lips are finally touching it's like my head exploded I wanted more but at the same time I knew it was wrong cause I don't know how he feel and my feelings are mixed too. As we engage deeper into the moment of the kiss his grip around my waist becomes harder and I can taste the minty flavour of his gum that he probably had not to long ago. I wanted this moment to last forever but just seconds after it started we got interrupted by Ryan.