Friends

I'm finishing the essay we were assigned last week when I feel me phone vibrate in my pocket. It was a message from Lily one of the few friends I made in the last month while I was attending Clifford High.
Lily:wanna hang out?
Me:sure
fifteen minutes later she was knocking on my door.
"Soooo where are we going?" I asked confused when we pass the mall.
"To a party." she said with a smirk.
"Party.....?"
"Ya, a party at Jaden Watson's house." lily said with a grin that was going across her whole face.
P.S. she knew I thought that
Jaden was cute and she had this crazy idea that he likes me!!! (which I hoped was true)

Fifteen minutes later we arrive to the party, we had to park way down the street since there were so many cars beside and across the street from the place. I started to think how popular Jaden was and if I even had a chance, since by what I learned in a short period of time there were a lot of girls after him in our school and not all of them were nice and sweet, some of them could do some nasty thing to you if you even thought of making a move on Jaden. Good thing I wasn't, not all the time at least.
As we get out of the car we see Anna and Jazzy coming our way (two other friends that I met).
"So the plan is on?" Jazzy asked looking strait at Lily.
"Yes it certainly is" she winks at Jazzy, and it feels like me and Anna have been left out on some secret plan the two made but then I notice that Anna was just standing there smiling and now I have a feeling like I'm the only one who has no clue what's going on between the three off them.
On the way to the house they explained what was happening; They found out about the party a week ago from Jaden who said he wanted me to come but was to timid to ask me in person, anyway he told them not to tell me until the day of the party and now all of them are convinced that he likes me, except for me of coarse....anyway they all want me be alone with him at the party so I could tell him how I feel and he could respond with mutual feelings.

<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•
next chapter will come out sometime this week hopefully 😁😁