First

We walked into the garden and the cool night breeze blows my hair out of my face. I could feel a light shiver going down my spine as I walk down the garden with jaden close on my heels.

I stop beside a gladiolus flower that I love so much.
When I turned around I was face to face with jaden, I could feel his breath as he came an inch closer to me and took my cheek into his hands. I could feel another shiver going down my spine from his touch which felt so comfortable that I wanted to stay like that forever. He wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled me even closer to him, that made my breath stop for a second. Jaden wasn't an exception to it either but his breath didn't stop it became heavy and his eyes moved to my lips then back at my eyes, back at my lips and then back to my eyes again during all this time he was looking at me with eyes that longed for something.

We were both moving closer with every second, I could feel his breath on my lips, I close my eyes moving the rest few centimetr....SWOOSH!! something flies by my ear and me and jaden both jump away from each other like a bomb went off somewhere I turn around to see Ryan standing in the doors holding a football in his hands and behind jaden was Brock who looked amused by what just happened.
..........................................
sorry guys not a really good chapter by my opinion but comment your thoughts