Disapointment

The next few week flew by real quick but it wasn't really what I expected. I thought that me and Jaden would hangout more and talk like there was something between us but he didn't say a single word to me and what's even worse he didn't even look my way he just ignored me and by "ignored me" I mean he walked away the instant I tried to talk or he would just take the farthest seat away from me in the classes we had in common or when we would end up in the library at the same time.

I'm waiting by the back stairs for Ash, Lily, Jazzy. I see them coming and start walking toward them when I notice that they have a weird expression on their faces.
"Tell her, she should know." said jazzy to both of the girls who look worried.
"Tell me what?" I ask them getting worried myself.
"Okay, I will" Ash signed "I heard Ryan and Jackson talking by the bleachers and they were saying that Jaden and Cole made a bet on you for fifty dollars" she paused to look at me "and Jaden won he had to make you fall in love with him by the end of the year." she looked at me with pity.
"How could he" I said as my eyes got watery.
"Jaden is such a fucking player, ugh that asshole!" Jazzy exclaims trying to cheer me up. I'm thankful for meeting such loyal friends, I push a smile to know that I'll be okay and we head out the door for lunch.
When we walk into Tim's we see Ryan, Jackson, Cole, and Jaden sitting there and the girls ask me if I wanna go back but I decline and say we should stay so because I don't want Jaden to see that I feel down because if what happened. We order the usual drinks and snacks and sit down at our usual table which happened to be the one next to those assholes.