Fated

"Sam!!!"
I yell on top of my lungs.
"where is my stuff!!" I yell again as I try to find my binders and my bag. It's the first day of school and I'm already late, it has been two months since the accident and I still have nightmares about my family. Every time I see the other car lights before I black out and then the next time I come back to my senses I see the same sight, my brother 12 inches from the car, mom in the middle of the road and my poor dad was stuck inside of the car slashed to ribbons but before the ambulance comes I would wake up because of the horror.

I'm almost at school as my thoughts are interrupted by my uncle "......almost there." was what I heard him saying.
I look out the window to see my new school "Clifford High school" and all the kids that are going in that direction and I feel my breakfast flip a few times inside my stomach and I wasn't at school yet, as I get out the car i head strait to the office with the map that was send to me during summer.

I'm heading to my first class which is science, after getting my time table, I was already late which meant I'm going to be the head off attention when I get there, and that's exactly what happens. I walk into the class and all eyes are on me the teacher turns to me and asks if I could tell her my name, and a little bit about my self; great just what I need right now, but I do as told.
"I'm Annabel and I enjoy math" was what I thought of because the last thing I want to do right is talk about my family.
The teacher tells me to take the last seat at the back and open the textbook to page.168 but she noticed that I don't have one "Ohh, we'll Jaden will share his with you for today." she said as I sat down. I notice that Jaden the guy who is sharing his textbook with me is actually kinda cute.
After science I got math, finally something I'm good at!
I got to my class and took the front seat, I was hoping the teacher won't notice me but he did. I had to say my name again and say what I like to do during my free time, so just like last time I said "I'm Annabel and I like to read."
After that the lesson started and I enjoyed it until the last minute. Next was art, lunch bread, food and nutrition and the last class was English, and who would have guessed that Jaden (cute guy from science) was in three of my classes, lucky me! The bell rang and it snapped me out of my thoughts about my first day of school.
As I approach the doors I can already spot my uncles car which was parched right in front of the school.

<•><•>•<•>•<•><•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•

sorry if it isn't good, the next chapters should be better. I will add the the name of the school later.