Lunch

The day of the lunch date is tomorrow and I get way to nervous and already thinking about not even going but me and the girls are staying over at ash's house to make sure I don't chicken out and cancel the date.

The day of the lunch date is here and the girls seem to be far more excited for it them I am. My inside already performed about a thousand summer salts and it's not anywhere close to stoping before the date, that's why I decide to not eat any breakfast cause i don't think it will stay inside of my stomach for too long.
The time comes and by then the girls already got me ready; and by ready I mean they made me wear the most girly clothes I have and did my makeup by myself, I wasn't aloud to do a single thing because by their words "I was gonna ruin everything" that's why I just went with it. I get to the place faster and decide to take some of the full force makeup off, as I come out I realize I took more time then I expected.
Jaden is sitting on the farthest table that has a window beside it and as I come up my stomach makes 10 more flips before settling down a bit.
We order our drinks and while waiting for them we have a light conversation about school and our science teacher that by both ours opinions gives us way to much assignments for homework. I relax after 10 minutes into the conversation and the date goes smoothly the whole way through. After the that Jaden offered to walk me home which made extremely happy, as we walked I found more and more things about him which I would have never known if we didn't have that date; like the fact that he loves little kids and even volunteered at a kids summer camp last summer. We reach me house and say our goodbyes. I closed the front door and peeked out the window to get a look at him for the last time and make sure that everything that just happened wasn't made up in my mind or that I wasn't dreaming.