Desicion

Next Monday everything went back to it's usual schedule.

"You should ask him out for lunch," Ash tells me in math which is the only class we have together.
"What if he won't go?" I say like usually overthinking every little detail.
"He likes you, and name me one guy that would say no to a girl he likes" the teacher gives us a warning look soo we would stop talking "but if he does then he is an asshole and isn't worth even one second of your time," she whispers when he turns away.

During lunch when me and ash have free time I text jaden and we wait for his reply. I feel my phone vibrate in my back pocket and as I pull it out ash is already by my side ready to read his answer "sure! sounds great ;) waiting with anticipation:)!" ash is ginning beside me who is smiling at her phone. Next class is Family Studies which I have with Lily and Jazzy, during it I fill them in on what happened and they both agree with what ash told me earlier. To be honest I start to believe that me and jaden will date sooner or later but don't have the confidence to tell the girls that I finally admitted it because that will mean that they were right all that time I was denying that fact to my self.