The Crash

"Mom, I missed you!!" I screamed as I saw her.

"I missed you too, honey." she said as she went to hug me.

"MOOOM!!!" James screamed as he ran to hug her.

After we got her baggage we talked about everything that happened when she was away, and then we headed to the car. On our way home my brother was listening to his favourite song "cool kids" for the 100th time in an hour!!

"James! Can you turn something on from this century?" I growled as I took his phone

and turned on one of my favourite songs on "chandelier"

I was lost in the song daydreaming about love when IT happened, our car hit a (car) and we went flying in the air until the car would smack the ground and then it would go all over again and again until we landed on the side of the disheveled old road.

When I woke up my head was dizzy and I couldn't make out a single shape before my eyes, but as minutes past by I started to see, and remember what happened, I panicked!!

My family, were they ok? I climbed out of the car and looked around, I saw my mom laying unconscious in the centre of the road, James was laying 12 inches away from the car and my dad.....ohh my poor dad he was stuck inside the car and I could see his face was sliced into ribbons.

I looked for the other car and found a guy who was more likely in his early twenties climbing out of the car. He was safe!? Why!? While my whole family was unconscious and I didn't even know if they were alive!! And that guy survived!? Life was completely unrightful to some people and unprejudice to others.