He's the bad guy (Chappy 8)

JEFF'S POV:

"Don't lie to me Ben!" I yelled as I followed the small elf into our room. He walked into the bathroom and slammed the door shut abruptly, I grabbed the handle and twisted but it was already locked and I was boiling with anger. Why won't he tell me what's going on? We tell each other everything. That's how a relationship should be, no secrets!

"Ben open the damn door!" Again, he ignored my pleads and I sighed. Sliding down the frame of the door, putting my head in my knees overthinking. I could hear him crying on the other side of the door and it broke my heart, hearing his whimpers of fear, it's not like Ben to cry. He never cries, unless you forget feed him, but that's not the point! After he had a panic attack and I calmed him down, I tried to find out what he knew about storm. Every question I asked he denied, but I knew it wasn't the truth. I could see he wanted to tell me but he looked scared. Scared of what though? Storm is a friend, not an enemy.

"Please baby, open the door... Talk to me, we tell each other everything remember?" Tears stung my eyes as I spoke. The locked clicked and the door slowly swung open. I wiped my eyes and stood up slowly walking into the bathroom finding Ben curled up on the floor shaking as tears painted his cheeks, he looked up at me and I ran over and pulled him into my chest and hugged him whispering sweet nothings into his ear. "Shhhhh, it's okay Ben. I've got you" I pulled him closer until he stopped crying and gained strength to form words.

"Storm-m.... D-Did it...." Ben hiccuped, I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and looked at him curiously. Storm did what? He wouldn't touch Ben, would he? He better not have hurt him or satan help me will I be spilling blood tonight! I pushed the anger down and nodded to say he could continue

"My neck..... My shoulder..... The wall.... The blood.. He came into our room this morning and threatened me, said I had to stay away from you... Or he'd hurt me... It was storm.." He cried into my chest and suddenly everything started to make sense. The anger I had only a minute ago started to boil back up inside of me only worse, I stood up full of rage and grabbed my knife slipping it into my back pocket walking towards the door. Bens eyes widened as he called for me "Jeff! Wait! W-where... Are you going?.. Don't leave me!" I immediately stopped and turned around to look at bens sad face, I sighed and walked back over kneeling down kissing his lips gently "there's something I have to do"

Ben nodded. I kissed him again before standing up and walking towards the door with the biggest grin on my smile knowing I get to kill someone tonight. Someone I thought was a friend. I was wrong.