The Creepy Cruise (chappy 2)

JEFF'S POV:
It's the night before mine and Bens cruise and I'm just aching for a kill. I haven't killed in like two weeks, I feel like there is itching powder in my blood and something rattling in the back of my mind telling me to run off and do it. But I can't.. I have to help ben pack. But I also need to cure this absurd craving for blood and gore.

Fuck it! I won't be long. I take off out the door and walk through the dark forrest soaking in the cold night air. My knife hanging in my back pocket as I walk. As I approach the small town of Bundaberg, I find a quiet street and ponder over which house I should enter. I decide on a small grey house at the end and make my way over, jumping the back fence then crawling through a small open window into what appears to be the bathroom.

I look at myself in the mirror and grin widely. I open the door and step into the hallway and walk down to the first door on the right slowly stepping inside. The master bedroom. I notice only one sleeping figure which appears to be female. As I stand at the end of her bed watching her toss and turn, I swiftly pull out my knife and pounce on her holding my knife to her neck. Her eyes shoot open and she goes to scream but I cover her mouth with my free hand and shake my head. Tears stream down her pale cheeks as she gulps. I chuckle putting more pressure on the knife held to her throat. She winces in pain.

"If you promise not to scream I'll move my hand. Deal?" She nods her head slowly and I remove my hand.

"Why! Why are you doing this? Please... Just.. Don't.." She says through a wall of tears. Silly humans.

"Why else? I'm a killer, I crave the feeling of blood on my fingers! I love watching you all scream in terror as I drive my knife into your flesh ripping it open! It soothes me. Enough chat! now.. GO. TO. SLEEP!"

"WAIT! PLEA-----" before she finishes her sentence i hold my knife up and then I drive it into her throat hearing her screech and choke, feeling all her warm blood splash up over my face and clothes. Her eyes turn dull and lifeless as her body becomes still and her blood pours over, staining the white sheets. I stick my fingers in her open throat wound and pull them out covered in blood. I smile in satisfaction and lick the blood off my fingers sighing happily.

"Uhh much better" I chuckle demonically jumping off her dead body and leaving without a trace.

~~~~~

BENS POV:
"Jeff! Where the hell did you put the tickets!?" I yell at Jeff in frustration frantically searching in all my bags and pockets. It's seems he has misplaced our cruise tickets, without them we can't board the ship and we are already in line.

"Calm down! They're here somewhere" he states, digging through the luggage. He pulls out one of his spare white hoodies and digs his hands into the pockets pulling out the small black tickets. I sigh in relief.

"Here they are!"

We walked up the wooden deck, pulling our luggage close behind, we entered the ship looking around in awe. The floor tiles were cracked and painted in a deep mysterious black color and the walls grey with splashes of blood here and there, dirty cobwebs covering each wall. The furniture nicely ripped placed around the room and of course the petty human servants dressed in old clothes with armed bombs around their necks for if they try to escape. Oh how lovely. This is every killers paradise!

"A'hoy there Maties! Welcome aboard the Creepy Cruise!" We turned to see Splendy wearing a captains uniform, his colorful suit underneath, joyfully bouncing over to us "Splendy!?" Jeff and I both said in unison. I bet slender put him up to this. He doesn't trust us, I wouldn't either but eh.

"dear god, you're our captain!? We're all gonna die, I'm surprised this tin can still floats!" Jeff said throwing his arms up in the air. I just chuckle.

"Hey now, come on, I can sail a ship!" splendy frowns crossing his tentacles over his slim colorful chest. I fucking hope so! Because I don't plan on swimming home, I'll drown... No pun intended.

Soon splendy had to leave to take care of captain duties and Jeff and I were left by ourselves looking around the ship. We pick up our bags and walk towards the elevators and getting in pressing the button. It stops at floor 19 and we get out making our way down the long hallway to door 1102.

The room was beautiful. It couldn't have been more perfect. It had one of those old gothic looking beds with the metal railings going up the sides and the torn long black curtains hanging from it, the bed sheets were white with dried blood stains decorating it nicely. Nice big bathroom and in the corner of the room sat a chair made of the human skeleton with a note on it reading "here's your gift, please. no fucking on it. -L.Jack"

"Oh thank you laughing Jack, how sweet" Jeff and I laugh together.

Beside Jacks chair was an old black wardrobe with nails marks down the rusty looking doors. That's obviously where our clothes will be staying. And finally across from that stood a dresser with a tall mirror attached and an old chucky doll sitting on top of it just staring me in the eyes. It was creepy, but it didn't bother me. Jeff and I smiled at each other lovingly.

The room looked dead. Just the way we like it.

--------------------------

Hey! That was a long chapter right? Hahahahahahaha. I hope you all enjoyed it, the mystery character that won the contest will be appearing soon, so keep your eyes open!

I'm really sorry I didn't update for a few days :c I'm extremely busy this year.. I'm trying and I'll keep trying I promise.

-DanaXOX