Paradise (Chappy 3)

BEN'S POV:
"PLEASE! JEFF NO!" I screamed for dear life punching Jeff in the back. He just smiles and continues walking with me thrown over his bare shoulder.

"JEFF! I MEAN IT, PUT ME DOWN!" I scream once again. He ignores me, again. I swear to god, if he throws me in that damn pool up on the deck I will personally kill him and he'll become 'Jeff Drowned' and I'll be 'Ben The Killer'.

"Please..." I start to cry. Jeff stops suddenly and picks me up, putting me down back on my feet. I look down at the floor wiping my teary eyes. Jeff frowns, which in his case is very hard for him to do. He puts his fingers under my chin and tilts my head up to look into his boarded black eyes, he wipes my tears away softly and I manage to put on a small smile. He leans forward and pecks my lips softly before he speaks.

"Baby, I'm sorry. At least come sit by the pool whilst I swim?" He holds his hand out to me. I nod and take it, intertwining our fingers together and walking up the stairs and onto the front deck towards the pool. Jeff dropped his stuff on the sun bed and dived straight into the red marble pool. His head comes up from the water and he waves at me happily. I chuckled, waving back and laying down on the opposite bed soaking up the sunlight, slightly burning my pale skin.

This was great, an entire week just for me and Jeff. No interruptions. No listening to Slendy's orders, none of laughing Jack's stupid pranks, no eyeless Jack nude runs and no listening to Sally whine. This was honestly the perfect anniversary gift. I laid there for a good 20 minutes until I started to drift off. I was almost asleep until I was splashed in the face with ice cold water. My eyes shot open and I sat up screaming.

"MOTHER FUCKER ILL KILL YOU!" I wiped my face completely dry and looked over to see a laughing Jeff with a water pistol. I shook my head at him and he smirked. I gave him the finger and he frowned.

"Come on babe, get in?" Jeff's tone turns serious. Is he joking? Please tell me this is a joke. Judging by his facial expression, Nope he was serious. I mean I want to! But I cant. I'm scared, I'm scared of drowning. I sat there shaking my head. I just can't bring myself to do it. It reminds me of things I don't want to relive again, a place where I was lost, trapped and alone. I can't go back down that path. I continue shaking my head and Jeff sighs.

"Ben, I love you! Do I not?" I nod slowly. "Come on, it's time to face that fear of yours. I promise I won't let go, I won't let you drown" he finishes. I close my eyes for a minute and think. Come on ben! You can do this. Sighing, I nod and stand up slowly taking off my shirt and making my way to the pool with shaky legs and sweaty hands.

JEFF'S POV:
I smile as Ben makes his way over. I'm so proud of him. I know he's scared, but he's gotta face his fears sometime right? And I'm gonna help him, after all he did help me over come my fear of fire. I'm only returning the favor.

He sits down In front of me and slowly puts his legs in pool clenching his eyes shut. I place my hands on his thighs reassuringly, he slowly lifts his head and looks at me, I nod letting him know I'm here. I hold my arms out and he slowly jumps down into my grip, the water surrounding his fragile body as he whimpers.

"its okay, i got you" I whisper in his ear soothingly. He nods wrapping his arms loosely arms my neck as he starts to shake, his lips going blue.

"You can do this ben!" I reassure. He pulls away and I hold onto his forearms as he holds mine. He starts to tred water and I smile at him, he's doing it!

"You're doing it ben! You got it!"

"JEFF IM SWIMMING! IM FLOATING! JEFF LOOK AT ME!" He yells in pure happiness and excitement. I could not be more proud of my boy. Ben decided on playing 'Marco Polo', obviously I didn't want to play but I couldn't deny his begging. Ben was in first. He turned around and closed his eyes, I swam up the other end of the pool as he counted.

"MARCO!" He yelled throwing his arms around with his eyes still closed in search for me.

"Polo!" I chuckled as he came closer. I shuffled cross the other side of the pool and ducked down. A glare on the water caught my eye and I looked up to see a dark figure, i furrowed my eyebrows as it stepped into the light giving me a closer look. It was a male. I couldn't exactly see his face but I could tell he was looking at me intensely, like he was trying to uncover my deepest darkest secrets. It was frightening, does he know who I am?

I zoned out. Just staring back at this mystery man. Like having a staring contest. Who was he? What does he want? Before I could doing anything he turned his back to me, giving me a good look at his clothing. He wore a dark red zip up jacket which looked leather, along with black dress pants and shoes. He also had two blood stained machetes criss crossed on his back, which tells me one thing. He's definitely a creepypasta, but who? I watched as he walked away out of sight.

"JEFF!?" Someone screamed. I zoned back in and shook my head, opening my eyes coming face to face with my boyfriend, ben.

"Are you okay? I've been calling you for 5minutes jeff!" His expression and tone worried.

"You have? I mean.. Yeah I'm fine babe!" I kiss his forehead softly and get out of the pool with one thing on my mind. The mystery man.

------------------

Yay! Chapter 3 done and dusted :3
Did everyone like it?

The mystery Creepypasta is starting to appear now. Only when Jeff least expects it though. I've got some juicy dramatic stuff planned out mwhahahaha!

Does everyone like how the new character is so far? :) you can all thank "Discord2696" as this is his own character and has allowed me to use it. Until around chapter 6 he won't officially come into it, so you're stuck with just this for now :D

Love you all!

-DanaXOX