VACATION! (Chappy 1)

Here it is guys! The first chapter to the sequel!
Omg! Who is excited?
No one? Yeah I thought so......

Anyway! I aim to make this one more intense, so please do tell me if I'm doing my job right :D
Love you all!

-------------------------------------------
BEN'S POV:

"I can't believe it!" I yell pacing back and forth around mine and Jeff's bedroom. Yes our bedroom. Since Jeff and I have been together we decided on getting our own apartment, so we could have more 'alone' time. And partly because the guys were always bursting in on us when we were 'busy'. Of course it couldn't be in the city though, I mean.. What kind of people want a couple of serial killers living next door to them? No one. At least not normal people. Though I wasn't complaining and neither was Jeff, that would have given us a few extra victims. Buuuuuuut, eyeless Jack said it was a bad idea and it would expose us.

Because of that situation, Slenderman was kind enough to have our apartment built down by the river. Only a mile or two away from the mansion, which was convenient for us.

"Ben! Just calm down okay? I know it sucks, but we have to go" Jeff states, grabbing his white blood stained hoodie off the arm chair and slipping it on over his head.

"It's our one year anniversary! And Slendy puts us on fucking Sally duty!?" I exhaled in pure frustration. This isn't fair on us! I made plans. I planned this for two months and now we have to babysit a eight year old murderer? Fuck you Slendy.

"I know Benny baby, I know. But let's just get this over with, yeah?" He comforts me, slowly snaking his arms around my waist and kissing my forehead. I close my eyes leaning into his touch and resting my head against his chest, feeling his steady heart beat. I finally nod agreeing with him.

We get ready and leave, heading into the forrest walking straight until the mansion comes into view. Walking up to the gates I take Jeff's hand and step through the portal. You see, this portal is to stop the humans getting onto our land and seeing our world. Only we can see it and know where it is, the petty little humans don't even know it's there. Its just another part of the forrest in their eyes. It's the same with the apartment too. We just can't risk exposing our world, it would endanger us all!

Reaching the door, Jeff opens it smiling and walks inside, me following closely behind him.

"Guys?! Hello?" Jeff calls out searching for some sort of response. Not a minute later the little brown headed girl with the pink dress came running down the stairs screaming happily.

"JEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFFFYYYYYYYY!" She squeals an ear piercing squeal and tackles him to the ground giving him a massive hug. Aww so cute!

"Ahhhhh Sally!" Jeff replies laughing on the ground embracing the small girl in his arms. They're so close with each other, Sally was gutted when Jeff moved out and she pretty much blamed me. Deep down she understood though, Jeff and Sally are like brother and sister, I think it's partly because she reminds him of Liu. They both have brown hair and green eyes. they'd do anything for each other. Just like I would do anything for Jeff.

"Slim Slendy wants to see you two, he's in his office" Sally says in her girly voice and Jeff thanks her before running up the stairs. Sally turns to me and smiles, I just laugh.

"Why Slim Slendy?" I chuckle out of curiosity.

"Because! He reminds me of Eminem! Just with no face. And he's tall. And slim...." I raise my eyebrows at her.

"Look! It just fits him okay!?" I just laugh my ass off and walk up the stairs towards Slendy's office where I see Jeff knocking. I walk over to him and waited next to him, the door slowly swings open and we hear Slendy say "come in" in a deep slow voice that gives me goosebumps. We walk up to his desk and he 'looks' at us "listen, you guys have been at this mansion for years, and we've had some good times-" Jeff stopped him "dude, Slendy, where are you going with this? I thought we were here to baby sit Sally?"

I glanced back and forth between the two. Slendy pulls a tentacle out from behind his back and hands Jeff something. An envelope of some sort.

Jeff opens it and stares at it, probably reading it before turning to me, he had a mixture of happy and surprised written on his face. I was defiantly confused now. Before i could get a word out he picked me up and spun me around yelling happily "we're going on cruise!!" My mouth fell open and turned into a massive smile.

"Are you serious right now!?" I asked not being able to wipe the smile off my face. Fuck my plans we're going on holiday! Jeff nodded in excitement and pressed his lips to mine stealing a kiss, I kissed him back with just as much lust. I was so happy!

"Happy one year anniversary" Slendy's deep voice congratulates us and we pull away from the kiss happy as one can be.

"Slendy thank you! So much!" I run and hug his thin tall figure. He chuckles and wraps a tentacle around me patting my back, I smile and Jeff also thanks him.

"So, we're not babysitting Sally?" Jeff questions. I just chuckle.

-------------------------------------

And that's the first chapter for the sequel done! How was it? Did I do okay? Hehehe. I got a little help from my younger sister too, so give her a clap :)

Vote, comment and fan!

Love you my sugar bunnies! Xxxxx