My Date with Dark Magician Girl!

Today was A Special day as you were about to go on A Date with the best Duel Monsters girl Dark Magician girl or DMG For short! You Know this will be interesting because she is A Powerful Magic user and could use A Few things to make things more Interesting.

You were Dressed up in A White Hoodie with 7 Black Dragon balls Embroided on them, Some Jeans, Some Black Convers, and even All of the usual Accessories Megatrix, Mega stone necklace, Blah Blah Blah.

Y/n: Okay Looking Good, Now I hope DMG Is ready

DMG: I'm Ready Y/n! How do I Look?

Y/n: Oh My God you Look so Cute~! And Surprisingly Thicc to be Honest

DMG: Really? Well, thanks. Now, where are we going?

Y/n: Well I got A Few Ideas, My Dark Magician Girl

DMG: Oh I can't wait

You then Wrapped your arm around hers as you walked out with her, and you took her to your Very Own Red Ferrari in which you were prepared to Travel around the city for your date.

Timeskip!

DMG: Wow, this Place has so Many flashing Lights!

Y/n: I Know you would like it

You had Taken DMG To A Local Arcade which was filled with all sorts of games both Old and new, and you handed her A Sack of Quarters.

Y/n: Let's have some Fun

DMG: Hell yeah

You both then went to Play some Games such as An Arm wrestling game in which you won very easily, A Hunting game in which you took down some Huge Trophy animals, The Classic Hoop throwing games, and Ski Ball Games, and by the time you were both finished, you had Both earned A Few Million Tickets which you both Used to buy A Brand new Mouse Squeaky toy!

DMG: Wow I can't believe this Squeaky Toy only cost us 15,000,000 tickets, It's so worth it because it's Squeaks so Much! I love to Squeak it!

Y/n: Yeah, me too DMG, So do you wanna go Home now?

DMG: Oh, Of course, I wanna show everyone my Brand new Squeaky Toy!

Y/n: (Thoughts) Too Kawaii~!

You then Linked your arm back up with hers as you both walked back to the Car to go Back Home.