7. 💌🕊️

HueningKai's POV:

It was Saturday and I'm still thinking about the rumour that has been going around the Choi Company.

I just stare at Pansy eating her cat food, which she almost finished but left after her tummy is full. I hate cats'  behaviour so much.

"Yah, at least finish your food." I scold her, which she 'totally' understand. Maybe I should make our own language, I guess.

Knowing that this cat is goddamn sassy, sometimes I feel like choking it. I sighed and put back the cat food in one of the cabinets in my kitchen.

I took Pansy and lay on my bed since I got nothing to do and watch outside the window which is currently raining heavily right now.

Taking a last glance, I look down at Pansy who's sitting on my lap, resting on my thigh and wiggling her tail.

"Should I not have my hopes up on Mr.Choi?" I talked to her, but not a single meow was let out.

I gave up and sighed. Maybe I really should not get my hopes up for these things. It'll probably leads to something that happens in the past.

I put her down from my lap and open my laptop to do my daily youtube routine.

Soobin's POV:

"I'm so sorry that this rumour of us dating are starting to spread around the company." Minji apologized through the phone and I just stay quiet.

We're currently calling right now since I'm busy with some other works and can't arrive to my company. While Minji, she's supposed to be in a meeting in the Kim Company but right now they're having a break.

"Yeonjun said that Huening was faking his happiness about your so-called relationship with me?" She asks, "Yeah he did, but I didn't want to believe him.. He's probably lying I hope.. cause I don't think Kai is even interested in me." I muttered and sighed.

"I'm pretty sure he's right." She said and I raised my eyebrow, looking at her, "What do you mean?" I questioned, and I can feel her grinning as she let out a small giggle through the call.

"At least, get some hints from Yeonjun, Mr.Choi. Who knows? Maybe Mr.Huening likes you too?" She said, and I leaned my back on my chair to think about it.

"I mean— I kinda always see him glare at every person that have talked to you, maybe including me." She added, after I was done thinking of an option.

"Should I ask him to hang out or—" "Just call it a date, idiot." She cut me off, and I felt my cheeks getting red.

"W-Well, alright then. I'll take him out on a hang—" "I told you to call it a date!" She cut me off again, "Shut up! Don't get my hopes up!"

No One's POV:

After Soobin ended his call with Minji, he takes a really long breath which leads to him coughing like a dying old grandpa.

He's literally 28 years old, what'd you expect?

Soon enough, he went through his past calls to find Kai's number. After a minute of searching, he finally founds it and click on the number.

He puts his phone close to his ear, hoping for a voice coming. And surprisingly, the boy that he was calling actually picked up the call.

"Mr.Choi?" He heard a high pitch voice calling his name. "I told you to call me by my name when it's only us." Soobin said, trying to keep his cold tone.

"Hmm? But Mr.Choi, it's not only us.." HueningKai said, and Soobin raised his eyebrow in confusion. "Pansy is here too!" HueningKai added, after Soobin heard the name, he narrows his eyes.