Part 2

Izuru P.O.V
I openned the door to see a very annoying pink haired guy, "Uh Nagito, why is the new student in your dorm... and why are both of you guys hair a bit messed...up-" he looked at Nagito and me " Ooooooooooh, I'll just uh leave..."and he quickly left not hearing Nagito "Souda! No wait!", I then closed and locked the door before turning to face Nagito, "Now where were we?" I said while taking a step closer to him, he backed up from me "W-we just met each other! I'm n-not doing this!" I don't know what it is, but when he stutters I feel something unfamiliar,  I groaned "Ok then. You will do something for me still." He looked at me confused "W-what?" I walked up to him and stared him straight (gay😫) in the eyes "I want you to help me feel emotions." He looked at the ground thinking " And what's in it for me?" I thought for a second "I'll buy you anything you want and after you finish helping me you never have to speak to me again." Nagito looked at me and then put out his hand for me to shake it "We have a deal then." I shook his hand "Yes, we have a deal."

Time skip brought to you Komaeda picking up a coin before getting hit by a car!(inspired by vines)

Nagito P.O.V
It's finally the weekend, I can just relax in my dorm peacefully or so I thought because someone's knocking on my door and I openned it to see Izuru "I want to feel happiness." He said in a cold voice "O-ok I guess I can hang out this weekend, let me just get dressed out of my pj's." He nodded and stepped inside my dorm as I went to my bathroom to change. I changed into my classic t-shirt and put on some black jeans and some random pair of shoes, "Ok let's go, I think I know somewhere we can hang out." I said with with following behind me, after walking for a while we arrived at an arcade, "Ok here we are! Let's go inside!"  Izuru was still looking at the building so I just grabbed his hand and dragged him inside, I then found a bag of tokens bag behind a machine thanks to my luck and went up to a claw machine. "Is there anything you want?" I asked Izuru "That one." He said pointing to a small black cat plushie "Ok, let's hope I can win it then!" I said cheerfully before putting a token in the machine, as I put my hands on the controls of the machine i felt Izuru wrap his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder, I then heard him whisper in my ear "Goodluck lucky student~" my face heated up as he said that but I decided to try and focus on the game, I then moved the claw and slammed then button when I got it in the right position, I watched as the claw scooped up the plushie and dropped it into the hole for me to collect it, I went to get the plushie but remember Izuru was still holding onto me. "I-izuru you have to let go now!" He groaned "Do I really have to?" Before I could reply we heard a girl "Aaww, you two are such a cute couple, can please take a picture of this moment!" "Sorry, we aren't a-" "Thanks but my boyfriend doesn't like pictures, so you can't take a picture of us." My face heated up as if it was the sun, did he just call me his boyfriend?! I watched the girl walk away and then Izuru let go of me "Izuru, I-" "Apologises, that's the only thing I could think of." I just smiled at him and grabbed the plushie I won for him "I guess it's ok, here's your plushie." I said passing it to him " Thanks." After a few hours we decided to leave the arcade, in the middle of the walk back to our dorms Izuru grabbed my arm " Komaeda, I have this feeling." I turned to face him "What does it feel like?" I said while smiling at him "It feels warm and fuzzy." He said before smiling at me " Well that's happiness Izuru." He hugged me " Thank you Komaeda."