Part 8

Izuru P.O.V
Nagito has been gone for 2 hours now, I'm going to go look for him, u don't care whether he said he'll be okay or not, if he's gone for 2 hours then something is clearly wrong. I put on my shoes and ran out the door, I think I knew which konbini he was talking about, on the way there I noticed something on the ground not to far ahead, I ran up to it and saw an envelope, I picked it up and it had my name on it, was this one of  Nagito's ways to make me feel emotions? I opened the envelope to find a letter and a vile of a red liquid. I read the letter 'Dear Kamukura! We have taken your precious little Nagito and you have 48 hours to find him, here's a vile of his blood to remember him when you don't find him in time! - JE' I looked at the vile in my hand with disgust and threw it on the ground, smashing it, after smashing it I noticed something in the pool of blood, it was a small folded up piece of paper, I carefully picked it up and unfolded it, reading it after 'If you found this, good job! Here's a clue! Go to the place he was going and there'll be a girl with short black hair there, she'll give you some more info! - JE' so it's telling me to go to the konbini, I guess that's where I have to go, but what is this feeling that's making my heart race, I feel like I'm going to die. What is this?

Nagito P.O.V
I woke up tied to a chair in what seemed to be a warehouse, I then looked up to see the same girl with strawberry blonde hair in two ponytails "Oh, you're finally awake! Hai!" I tried to talk but it got muffled, "Oh right I put duct tape over your mouth, lemme get that for ya!" Then she ripped the tape off my face "Ow!" "Oooopps sorry~" this girl's voice was so annoying "Who are you, where am I?!" I yelled at her she giggled "I am Junko Enoshima, the Ultimate DESPAIR!" she really made sure that despair stood out, "And your in an abandoned warehouse until Kamukura~ coming to find you!" "Aaaand when he doesn't, I will do anything to you to make you feel true despair~" she started drooling after saying despair, I'm really hoping Izuru saves me, I can't take her any longer. Kamukura-kun please save me.....