Part 3

Nagito P.O.V
It's Sunday and I asked Izuru what emotion he'd like help experiencing next but he couldn't decide so he told me to decide for him but I could only think of sadness so I decided that's what I'll help him experience next.

Izuru P.O.V
It's been another week but Komaeda hasn't spoken to me, everytime I go up to him he just either ignores me or walks away and it hurts me...it hurts my heart...why does it hurt? I'm going to ask him and if he tries to walk away I won't let him. I'm not going to let him leave before I get some answers.

Nagito P.O.V
I heard a knock on my door and I got up to open it to see Izuru, I tried to then close the door but he put his foot in front of it which stopped me from closing the door "Why have you been ignoring me Komaeda?" He said coldly while staring into my eyes "W-What are you talking about, I-izuru." He pushes the door open more as he walked inside my dorm "I know that you've been ignoring me Komaeda, so tell me why?" He said while closing and locking the door "I have n-no idea w-what you mean, now g-get out!" I said while pointing at the door but because of my stuttering it wasn't very convincing, " No Komaeda, this hurts and I want you to stop ignoring me, please..." his words started sounding more raspy and then I looked at his face to see tears starting to roll down his face " Oh I-izuru I didn't mean to make you cry!" I said wrapping my arms around him to hug him, " Y-you liar!" He said pushing me off him " Izuru I was just helping you experience an emotion!" I said also starting to cry, I never wanted it to go this far " W-what?" He said looking at me, I sat down on my bed cupping my face in my hands " I wanted to help you experience sadness...and it worked but I didn't mean for it to go this far...." " he sat next to me on the bed " So you were just trying to help me?" He said looking at the ground " Yes...That's what I was trying to do." I said back, I then felt his hands grab mine and pull them away from face, " Thank you again Komaeda." He said smiling but still crying and then he moved his face closer to mine so our faces were an inch apart " I-IZURU WHAT A-ARE YOU D-" he cut me off " Forgive me for what I'm about to do but I need to do this." And after saying he closed the gap between our lips, kissing me.