Part 7

Nagito P.O.V
Did he just say "W-WHAT!?" My face turned boiling hot from his question "Do you want me to repeat my question?" How can he be so calm after asking a question like that?! "I d-don't know, how can you ask a question like that so calmly?!" He just smiled at me "Come on Komaeda-kun, it's just a harmless game." I  thought for a few seconds "Fine, but can we please make it quick?" He nodded and pulled a piece of pocky out of the box and put one end into his mouth before putting the other end in my mouth, he immediately started biting the pocky and so did I, soon our mouths were close and I couldn't take it any longer that I just bit down on the pocky making me lose the game "Aw Komaeda-kun, why'd you do that?" "Sorry, I just couldn't take all the pressure.." I looked down at my bed covers and then suddenly felt a hand patting my hair "That's ok, as long as you feel comfortable." I looked up and smiled at him "Also your hair is so soft, what do you use?" "Uhm conditioner?" Of course he was asking for how I  make my hair soft, his is so long. "Okay." I then thought of an idea "Hey, you touched my hair so now it's only fair if I touched yours!" He looked at me with a contemplating look "Sure, why not? Just be careful with it ok?" "Okay." I replied before grabbing a handful of his hair and sliding my fingers through it, it was so silky and smooth that my fingers just glided through it, my throat felt very dry so I I drank my Dr hopper but I was still thirsty so I went to my minifridge to get some more Dr hopper but I was all out, I remembered that there was a small konbini near the school so I decided to go there "Izuru I'm gonna go to the konbini real quick, wait here!" I said getting on my shoes "You sure you don't want me to come with you?" I looked back at him and smiled "I'll be quick, don't worry." Then I left. On the walk there I started to feel uneasy and like I was being watched so I turned around and saw a figure behind a tree, I felt frighted and immediately picked up my pace, then suddenly a girl with short black hair was in front of my holding a syringe and I heard a voice behind me "Mukuro, get him already you ugly beast!" I looked being me to see a girl with strawberry blonde hair in two ponytails, I then felt something get stabbed into my neck and felt weak like I was going to pass out, before I did I had enough energy to say something "Kamukura-kun...."