Part 1

Nagito P.O.V
"It's going to be okay Chiaki, I know you miss him but you have to move on." I said trying to get her to stop crying, although it's been a month since her friend dissapeared she hasn't been playing games anymore, and her grades have gonna done by quite a lot, "You know what Nagito, you're right, I have to move on." And then for the first time in a month, Chiaki smiled at me "That's great to hear, especially since I just got you the first ever version of Mario to cheer you up." Her eyes then lit up at me "Really, are you serious?!" I handed her a small bag and she pulled out the game cartridge excitedly "Took a while to find it but hope you like it!"  She hugged me before Miss Yukizome came into the room and I sat down in my seat. "Good morning class, I'd like to announce that we have a new student. Come in!" I looked to see a boy with very long black hair walk into the room and to be honest, he was quite handsome, "Please introduce yourself sweetie!" I don't know why but he just stared at me with his eyes piercing into my soul "I'm Izuru Kamukura, I'd rather not say my Ultimate." His voice was deep and se- I mean nice, yeah nice "You may sit in the seat in front of Nagito!" Miss said pointing at me, I felt my face heating up as he walked down the isle of desks and then he sat down.  After Miss Yukizome said some other announcements for the day everyone just started chatting to each other and I just decided to go to a vending machine near the classroom, because of my luck I ended up with 3 cans of Dr hopper instead of when so when i just grabbed them and headed back to the classroom, "Chiaki, heads up!" I yelled to her as I threw her a can, I then turned around to go to my desk but met with Izuru, with our faces inches away from each other, I felt my face heating up "I-is there s-something you need, I-Izuru?" He looked me up and down as I gulped nervously "I want one." He said point to one of the cans I had " O-oh of course, just uh back up a little bit?" He then took a step back after I said that and then I handed him a can of Dr hopper, and then I sat down at my desk and started drinking my Dr hopper, I looked up to see Izuru turn his chair around to face me, I don't know why I keep getting so flustered around him when he only just joined our class, "I want to go to your dorm." I looked at him "W-why? We only just met." He stared straight (gay😫) into my eyes "Because. I. Want. To."  Even though I couldn't see my face I could tell I was a blushing mess "I-" before I could say anything he picked me up and threw me over my shoulder "W-WAIT WAIT, WHAT ARE YOU DOING, PUT ME DOWN!!!" I yelled everyone stared at me and I heard Souda and Fuyuhiko laugh in the corner, as I left the classroom Chiaki just waved while still playing her game. We soon got to the dorm building and put me down once we got inside " WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT?!" And then without thinking I just slapped him out of anger from how much he embarrassed me but I immediately regretted it "Oh my god, I-I'm so sorry Izuru, I d-" he stared at me with the same emotionless face "Which one?" I looked at him confused "What?" "Which dorm is yours?" I felt a shiver go down my spine from how cold his voice was "Uh it's number 77, w-" he just grabbed my wrist and dragged me to my dorm, when we got there he asked for my keys so I just gave them to him and then he pushed me inside, locking the door behind him, he threw my keys on the floor and turned to face me "You're special, you know that?" "What?" He pushed me onto my bed "With others I don't feel anything but I feel something with you."  He then crawled on top of me, slowly undoing his his "I want to touch your body and see every inch of it~" he then wrapped his hand around my head and pulled it closer to him so our lips came in contact, I pushed him of me "W-what's wrong you you, we j-just met!" "I have no idea, you just seem so...hot." he looked at me "Did you like it? And by 'it' I mean the kiss." I looked down "I mean it wasn't bad so... I don't know?" Then we heard a knock on my door and I got up to open it but Izuru pushed me back down " I'll answer it sweetheart~" he then went and openned the door.