Part 6

Nagito P.O.V
I woke up and felt warm, then I remembered that it was Izuru so I tried to push myself away from him as my face heated up, but no matter how hard I tried his grip got stronger and then I heard "Stop, I'm trying to sleep." He voice was quiet but I could still hear it "Well, can you let me go please?" After I said that his grip loosened  and he let go of me,  after that I checked my phone "IT'S 12:00PM ALREADY!" I felt a hand cover my mouth "Good, now I can sleep longer and can you bit quiet while I do?" I nodded but then my stomach growled loudly, I remembered that I didn't eat much yesterday except for the sakuramochi and Dr hopper, I then heard Izuru groan in annoyance and get up off the bed, "C'mon." He said before walking towards the door and I followed closely behind, we walked until we got to a small shop, once we walked inside Izuru turned around to me "Get anything you want." then he walked away to one of the aisles,  I walked into one of them as well and saw the shelves overflowing with snacks from across the world, and then I stopped to look at one called 'Tim Tams' (Sorry I had to, they are DELICOUS) I picked it up and looked at the packaging, it looked like a chocolate filling in between 2 chocolate biscuits and then coated with chocolate, very chocolatey but it sounds pretty good to me. I walked over to an Aisle with drinks but just got Dr hopper, I soon found Izuru and we went to the checkout, "Well don't you two look like a cute couple!" Said the cashier, it was hard to tell what gender but they had short light brown hair and hazel coloured eyes "Oh sorry I shouldn't assume you two are a couple, I'm Chihiro Fujisaki, and I'm pretty sure I go to the same school as you two." Ah that's why she-he- they looked so familiar, I looked at Chihiro confused "Oh I'm a boy by the way, I saw that you were confused." "Oh thank you for telling me, I was really confused, but him can we please get these please?" I said placing my items on the counter for Chihiro, Izuru did the same "Oh, of course!" Chihiro said beforing scanning our items "That'll be 1400 Yen please!" (That is kinda cheap, don't worry that's how they say like 10 dollars or something in Japan) Izuru paid and then we went back to my dorm to eat. I opened the packaging of the Tim Tams and picked up one to take a bite, I took a bite and favoured the flavour on my tounge, it was definitely chocolatey but it was very delicious. I looked up at Izuru who was staring at me and holding a box of Pocky "Nagito?" "Yes Kamukura-kun?" I looked down "Can we play the Pocky game?"