Part 9

Izuru P.O.V
I ran to the konbini and looked through the aisles, then in the last one at the back I found the girl, she walked up to me "You are Izuru Kamukura, correct?" I nodded, she took something out of her ear, it looked like one of those things busy business men use for calls, she then threw it on the ground and smashed it with her boot, "I am Mukuro Ikusaba, and I know where Nagito Komaeda is, I'm going to help you." Her voice was monotone but I could tell I could trust her "Ok, but if the person by the initials JE sent you aren't you not meant to be helping me?" She stared at me blankly "Her name is Junko Enoshima and she's my twin sister, I'm helping you because she treats me so horribly and I'm sick of it." I just nodded, I didn't want to ask about the different last names "Ok then show me where he is." I said to her, she nodded and lead me outside to a motorcycle, she then passed me a helmet and got on "Get on already, or do you want him to die?" I put on the helmet and got on, as soon as I did she started the motorcycle and drove off, not long later  we arrived outside an old, abandoned warehouse "He's in there, I do warn you though, Junko can be dangerous." I looked at her "You're not coming with me?" She nodded "I have something I need to deal with." After saying that she drove away, I looked at the building and then walked inside, it was dark but then I saw something in the distance, my heart dropped when I saw it, it was Nagito tied to a chair, he had multiple injuries on his body and he was a bloody mess, "Komaeda...." I said he looked up at me "K-Kamukura-kun, is that you?" I then heard a giggle "Oh you found him! Congrats since you got that skank Mukuro to betray me, you can take him and go!" I just glared at her "Ever go near me and Nagito again and you wont be able to breathe." After sayong that i untied Nagito and picked him up in bridal style, then after a bit of a walk we got back to his dorm, i put him down and carefully got his keys out of his pocket, I opened the door and made him sit on his bed while I went to his bathroom to find a first aid kit, once I did I went back to Nagito to treat his wounds, he winced in pain a few times but was fine, after I was done I laid him down and laid down next to him, "Goodnight Komaeda." "Goodnight Kamukura-kun." "Oh and Kamukura?" "Yes?" "Thank you for saving me..." After saying that he fell asleep, then I felt that feeling again, the warm one but it was different from happiness,  I just felt to dram and warm but my heart was beating so fast as well, what is this feeling?

Author:
*cough cough* if anyone likes Celesigiri I have a fanfiction for that that I'll try and update often, and i also have an OC danganronpa story if anyone is interested in reading it, other than that have a lovely day or night my lovely readers <3