Part 11

Izuru P.O.V
No no no, what have I done, I shot him, I'm horrible I should've known he's never say things like that about me, he's always been so sweet and nice to me and now I might never feel his warm atmosphere again. I ripped off one of my sleeves and wrapped it around Nagito's body to stop the bleeding "Nagito please don't die on me." I then picked him up in bridal style and ran to the infirmary, once I got there I saw the Ultimate nurse, Mikan Tsumiki, "Mikan, I need you help." She turned around and screamed at the sight of Nagito "What happened to him!" I was surprised she wasn't stuttering for once but quickly focused again "He got shot, now hurry!" She nodded as I put him on one of the infirmary beds, Mikan asked me to go outside while she helps Nagito so I went outside and leaned against a wall, this is all my fault, Nagito is probably going to die and it's my fault, I my my fault I fell for Junko's dumb trick, it's my fault.  After an hour that felt like much more Mikan walked out of the infirmary "Mikan, is he ok?" He smiled at me very sincerely "H-he lost a lot b-blood, but he'll be o-ok." After she said that she walked away, I stood still for a few seconds before deciding to go back into the infirmary. I sat on a chair that was next to Nagito's bed, he was now in a baby blue robe, it did anger me that Mikan changed him but I was able to brush it off, then I heard something, it was Nagito and he was  mumbling something in his sleep, I learned in closer and listened to him "Izuru, never leave me, I love you so much, I want you Izuru." After he said that I felt my face heat up, I then remembered something Mikan said earlier "I gave him a medication to help him, so if he acts really affectionate that's why." I felt a bit disappointed after remembering that, although him saying that didn't sound really affectionate, while lost in my thoughts I felt a hand grab mine that I was resting on Nagito's arm, "Aw if you wanted to touch me you could be just asked Kamukura~" my face heated up again "Stop joking around Komaeda, you should be resting, I shot you." He made puppy dog eyes as he got out of the bed "But don't you remember~ I said I loooooove you!" I then remembered that, that's what snapped me out of my trance, then he grabbed my face and sat on my lap "Now Izuru~ Kiss me!" Before I could say anything he started kissing me so I just kissed him back, after a while he stopped kissing me so that we could cath our breaths "Nagito you should really rest now." He smirked at me "Ok~ Give me a piggyback to my dorm so I can rest there~" I just agreed and knelt down so he could get on my back "Aw~ Izuru are you kneeling down to me!" "Just get on before I change my mind." He pouted and looked the other way "No!" I thought of something that would make him listen properly "Please get on...Darling~" I looked at him and his face was tomato red "Of course Izuru!" Then he carefully got on my back and I walked him to him dorm, I put him down so he could go inside but he just stood there "What are you doing? Go in and rest." He looked straight (gay✋😫) in my eyes "I want to sleep with you!" I looked around I saw Kazuichi in front of his firm's door looking at us "Souda it's not what you think." I said to him "Mhm have fun you two." Then he winked before heading inside his dorm I then looked back at Nagito who wrapped his hands around my neck "C'mon we've slept together before~ So there's no problem~" I just gave in "Fine..." he smiled and then dragged me inside locking the door behind us "Oh before I sleep I need a shower, will you help me? I feel sooooo weak~" I didn't know what to say to that question, and how much medication did Mikan give him because he is really really affectionate.

Author:
There will be no smut or anything as I don't know how to write that and I am not interested in writing that so if you are expecting that in the next chapter ya nasty, that won't be happening, only slight seggsual things not full seggs.