Part 4

Nagito P.O.V
Izuru said he wanted to experience anger and hatred next but he also said he doesn't hate anything, like what am I supposed to do?! I got sakuramochi to share with him at lunch while I think of ideas, " Hey Izuru! I'm back from the konbini!" (A konbini is a convenience store in Japan) I said while grabbing a chair and placing it in front of Izuru's desk so I could face him "What's sakuramochi?" He said while still finishing off some work from the class we had before " Oh it's delicious so I'm sure you'll like it!" I replied in a cheerful tone " Yeah yeah, just give me one already, I have to finish this work." I just nodded and handed him one, he took it out of the packaging and took a bite while I openned my can of Dr hopper and took a sip, he swallowed the bite and then looked at me before grabbing my tie and pulling me in to a kiss, I pushed him away "Y-YOU HAVE TO STOP DOING T-THAT! ESPECIALLY WHEN WE'RE IN P-PUBLIC!" He just smiled "Sorry i need something to get the taste of the sakura mochi out of my mouth." I looked him in the eyes " And what did that have to do with kissing me?" He placed the Sakuramochi on my side of the table " You taste sweet, and next time can you please get me kusamochi?" I zoned out after he finished talking, what did he mean I taste sweet?! And then I thought "Wait you experienced disgust in something which is like hatred, that's means you experience an emotion!" I said standing up and pointing at him, but I think I said it too loud because Saionji yelled at us " OI keep it down ya gays, and get a room while your at it!" I just blushed at her comment about us, this is second time of someone trying to say we're a couple! "Ok, i still want to experience anger." He said while going back to his work and drinking MY DR HOPPER?! " HEY THAT'S MINE, GIVE IT BACK!" I yelled at his, he smirked " If you want it, come and get it." He then ran out of the classroom with my Dr hopper and I ran after him, we ran for a awhile until we ended up behind the school and I tackled him for my Dr hopper but it ended up flying out of his hand and spilling onto a random group of reserve course students, so I got up " I'm so sorry, I didn't mean for that to happen, how can i-" " Shut up you disgusting faggot!" I looked at the boy, shocked by his words "Don't call him that." Izuru said getting up and stepping in front of me "Aw is his boyfriend gonna protect him?" The boy said in a mocking tone getting his friends to laugh " Maybe I am, but I'll give you a chance to go away first." Izuru said "5...4...3...2-" he paused for a second to see if the boy would run away but he didn't " 1." Izuru shrugged " You had your chance." He said before the boy in the face and then kneeing him in the stomach him fall to the ground, after the boy was on the ground Izuru kicked him in his gut until he spat out some blood, I looked at Izuru's face and he looked emotionless, his eyes were lifeless and empty, Izuru then looked at the other boys who were frozen in feat, but then one tried to run away but Izuru grabbed his head and slammed it against a wall knocking the boy out, at this point the last boy was starting to cry, Izuru grabbed his shoulders and headbutted him, making the boys forehead bleed but Izuru's head didn't even have a scratch, Izuru let go of the boy for him to fall to the ground and then he stomped on the boys back making him scream in pain, Izuru turned around to me "Let's go. " and then he just walked off.