C H A P T E R : 0 5

•••••••

•••••••

‎‧₊˚✧ JUNGKOOK's POV ✧˚₊‧

As I peer into her gaze, she maintains her unwavering stare. I am aware that she must be contemplating how quickly everything is moving, but who will be the one to inform her that there is no such thing as speed when it comes to matters of the heart? I yearn for our wedding night to be flawless, spent together like any other loving couple. Tomorrow, I want to see her cheeks flushed with a rosy hue as we awaken, naked beneath the covers.

Oh god, I'm already hard as fuck.

My desire is to evoke emotion in her heart as she gazes at her reflection and discovers my markings adorning her body - from her neck, cleavage, and breasts, to her stomach, inner thighs, and every inch in between. I am eagerly anticipating the opportunity to claim her as mine, just as a wolf in heat claims his mate by marking her.

From the moment I laid eyes on her, she was already mine. But I yearn to possess her in every manner imaginable. I long to whisper in her ear, expressing my pride of being her husband. My hands ache to caress every hidden inch of her body. I crave to leave my mark with a bite and then soothe her pain with my tongue. And ultimately, I desire to hear her moan my name in ecstasy.

The moment her eyes met mine, she had me on my knees. The memory of my father calling her 'sweetheart' and caressing her face filled me with rage. I longed to shoot my father, just as I had shot Luca but knowing very well it's not the right time for that, I stopped myself. 

Her cheeks flushed with color as she turned to me, asking, "Were you talking about positions in bed?" I couldn't help but laugh, which I quickly masked it with a smile. I nodded and replied, "Yes, my love. I was talking about different positions in bed. Do you know about that?"

She nods her head, "I've read it in a book". I smile a little. I move my lips close to her ear and whisper,"my kitten is a bit naughty I can see... but don't worry daddy will make all your fantasies come true". Her face flushed. Again.

Smilingly, I brushed her hair behind her ear, allowing me to fully take in her lovely features. "I want to give our marriage a real chance," I said, looking into her eyes. "I don't want us to be like a typical arranged marriage couple. I want us to live together like two wolves, bonded for life. Do you want that too?" I then leaned my forehead against hers and entwined our hands on either side of the bed.

Her breaths came out in heavy gasps, her eyes revealing a deep sense of insecurity, lingering trust issues, and the fear of being left shattered. She nervously bit her lower lip before cautiously speaking up, "Do you not have a mistress or girlfriend like other mafia leaders?" She finally let out the thoughts that had been weighing heavily on her mind.