C H A P T E R : 1 8

•••••••

•••••••

‎‧₊˚✧ AUTHOR's POV ✧˚₊‧

[ A MONTH LATER ]

A low moan escaped her lips as she felt a hand firmly squeezing her breasts while a warm mouth kissed and sucked on her neck. The hand pinched her nipple, and she felt her partner's breath against her ear as they whispered, "Good morning, tesoro" Their lips found her earlobe, and they bit and sucked on it gently as they continued to knead her breasts roughly.

"Good morning," she managed to reply, suddenly realizing that they were both naked beneath the sheets. She could feel his erection poking against her ass. She turned around to face him, and he was already smirking at her. He pulled her closer and wrapped her leg around his waist. "Don't be so surprised, Mrs. Jeon. We've done this before," he said, his lips brushing against hers.

Their lips met in a passionate kiss, and she could feel her body growing hot as his tongue explored her mouth. His hands wrapped around her thighs, spreading her legs apart as he ground his hips against her, his cock rubbing against her wet pussy. He moved his hands up and continued to massage her breasts, his fingers leaving red marks on her skin.

"Ah, Kook," she moaned, breaking the kiss as his cock rubbed harder against her pussy. He quickly lowered his mouth to her breast and began to suck on her nipple while massaging the other between his fingers. He paid equal attention to both breasts until they were red and covered in his marks.

His kisses then traveled down from her cleavage to her stomach, waist, and thighs before stopping at her pussy. He looked into her eyes and waited for her nod before diving in and licking and sucking on her clit. "I'll never get enough of you, treasure. Your pussy is always so wet and tight for me," he murmured, pushing his tongue inside her and thrusting in and out. He held her thighs apart with his tattooed hands, his fingers leaving marks on her skin.

The room was saturated with her moans, gasps, and the sound of pleasure. He gently inserted his fingers inside her, continuing to suckle on her sensitive spot, causing her to arch her back and bite her lower lip. "Does my fingers feel good deep inside your pussy, love? Does it feel good?" He asked, curling his fingers further, which made her moan even louder. He smirked and continued to kiss and suck on her, creating a mess on the sheets and his mouth. "yesss!" she screamed.

Soon after, she reached her peak, and he slowly traced his tongue over her. He then hovered over her, intertwining their fingers on either side, and pressed a deep kiss on her forehead. He looked into her eyes and asked, "Are you ready, tesoro?" He gently kissed all over her face and neck to help her recover. Once her breathing and heartbeat returned to normal, she looked at him and nodded. He cupped her cheeks, concerned, and asked, "Are you sure?" She nodded again and pressed her lips on his, whispering, "Yes, give me all of you."