C H A P T E R : 1 1

•••••••

•••••••

‎‧₊˚✧ JUNGKOOK's POV ✧˚₊‧

Her sobs shook her body as she pressed herself against me, repeating the words "h- he to-touched m..me" over and over. Her tears stained my shirt as she struggled to calm her breath, but her hiccups only seemed to worsen. I knew she was on the verge of a panic attack, and I refused to let that happen. I would do anything to protect her, even if it meant burning down this entire hotel. I didn't care about the consequences - if anyone dared to harm my wife, I would turn them to ashes without hesitation. No one would get away with laying a finger on her.

My fingers curled into a tight fist, the tension in my body evident. It wasn't until I felt a twinge of pain in my jaw that I realized it was clenched. Though my heart was not beating, my mind was ablaze with fire and rage. "I.Want. A. Name. Jeon Y/n", I demanded, my words dripping with coldness.

Refusing to give up, I pressed her for an answer, determined to find the bastard who had dared to touch my woman. She kept silent, burying her face further into my chest as she sobbed uncontrollably. Glancing away, I noticed one of my men approaching, but I shook my head, silently instructing him to leave us alone.

Turning my attention back to Y/n, I gently pulled her away from my chest. Tears streamed down her face as she avoided making eye contact with me. My heart ached at the sight, wondering why she couldn't bring herself to look at me. It was not her fault. The responsibility lay solely on the man who had violated her.

"I want you to look at me, tesoro" I said, trying my best to be gentle, but I know I'm failing. She shook her head, tears streaming down her cheeks. "H-He touched me... I-I feel dirty", she stuttered. I took a sharp breath, feeling my anger rising. I don't know how much longer I can hold it in. My mind is consumed with thoughts of revenge and violence.

Determined to snap her out of her distress, I gently held her chin between my fingers and forced her to meet my gaze. My heart plummeted at the sight of her tear-streaked face. My chest tightened with anguish as I saw the pain and helplessness in her eyes. The redness on her cheeks was not from my teasing words, but from the shame and humiliation she felt at her own vulnerability.

"you're not going to reveal his name, right?" I asked, my tone void of any emotion. I couldn't gauge my own expression, but I could see the fear in her eyes for my sake. With both hands, I gently held her face and raised a brow, still giving her the opportunity to confess his name. If she didn't, I would surely find out on my own, a method she most likely wouldn't appreciate.

"Please, you'll end his life," she replied, tears still streaming down her face as she tried to calm herself. I glared at her, my anger boiling over. "It's not just about killing him, y/n. I will erase his entire bloodline from this world. He dare lay a finger on my wife, and even if heaven and hell forgive him, I never will. There's no forgiveness in my vocabulary for anyone who dares touch my wife," I growled, clenching my teeth in fury.