C H A P T E R : 1 3

•••••••

•••••••

‎‧₊˚✧ AUTHOR's POV ✧˚₊‧

As things were running seamlessly in Korea, there was a sinister plot brewing in Moscow to ruin everything belonging to Jeon Jungkook. The mastermind behind this scheme is none other than Dmitri Ivanov, the leader of the Russian Mafia. Ivanov, a man in his prime, wields immense influence and control over the largest country in the world. While Russia serves as the hub for criminal organizations globally, no one has ever been able to challenge Ivanov's authority and claim his dominance.

The biggest rivalry is between Jeon and Ivanov, both vying for control and dominance. If Jungkook holds the title of Mafia King, then Ivanov is the one who leads from the largest country in the world. Jungkook has successfully taken over all the mafia bases in neighboring countries of Russia, and once he conquers Russia itself, he will be the sole ruler of the underworld. Ivanov is well aware of Jungkook's intelligence and his gradual advancement towards Russia. He knows that Jungkook is just one step away from capturing the main base, but he is determined not to let that happen.

Ivanov's close friend, Luciano, was tragically murdered by Jungkook just two weeks ago. Luciano was a valuable ally in Ivanov's efforts to gather information on various mafia groups. However, the devastating news of Luciano's death has left Ivanov reeling. He had sent Luciano to a party in Korea to gather intel on Jungkook, but now that plan is no longer feasible.

"I am not going to leave him so easily" he seethed through clenched teeth, his grip on the wine glass growing tighter. With just a bit more force, it would shatter. But his anger was momentarily interrupted by a knock on the door, followed by an uninvited visitor walking in. Only his 25-year-old daughter, Sasha Ivanov, would dare to enter his office without his consent.

As she stood before his table, he gazed at her with a furrowed brow. "Please, have a seat and share with me what happened?" he inquired. She complied, settling into the chair opposite him and defensively crossing her arms. "You desire for me to wed, correct?" she pressed, arching a skeptical eyebrow as Ivanov nodded in confirmation. "Indeed, I do wish for you to marry, yet you have dismissed every suitable suitor I have presented to you".

With a nod of her head, she exclaimed, "I am fully prepared for marriage now, and I have found the ideal man for myself." This statement nearly caused Ivanov to burst into a fit of coughing. His eyes widened, but a smile quickly spread across his lips as he realized that his daughter had finally found a suitable partner. "Please, do tell me who this man is, and I will ensure that you are married tomorrow!" he exclaimed with excitement.