C H A P T E R : 0 9

•••••••

•••••••

‎‧₊˚✧ AUTHOR'S POV ✧˚₊‧

Jungkook awoke early, the sun peeking through the curtains of their bedroom where they had spent their first honeymoon night. It was still hard for him to believe that she was now completely his, body and soul. The previous night had been a blur of passion and love. As he turned to gaze at his beautiful wife, sleeping peacefully by his side, and he couldn't help but admire the marks he had left on her body.

Jungkook couldn't resist the desire to wake her up in the most pleasurable way possible. His fingers traced down her bare back, relishing the softness of her skin. She stirred, a soft moan escaping her lips. He couldn't resist any longer, he leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on her neck, making his way down to her collarbone.

Y/N let out a soft sigh, her eyes still closed. He continued his ministrations, leaving a trail of kisses down her body until he reached the hem of the sheets that covered her lower half. He smirk as he pulled the sheets down, revealing her naked body, covered with his marks, to him. She was even more beautiful in the morning light, her skin glowing and her hair tousled from their passionate night. He couldn't give up the desir to taste her.

Without hesitation, Jungkook lowered his head and began to kiss and suck on her inner thighs, working his way closer and closer to her core. Y/N let out a soft moan, her body responding to his touch. He could feel her getting wetter with each lick and kiss, and he couldn't wait to taste her. He gently spread her legs wider, giving him better access. Jungkook took a deep breath, inhaling her sweet scent before finally flicking his tongue against her clit. Y/N's body jolted at the sensation, and she let out a loud moan.

Jungkook continued to tease her with his tongue, alternating between gentle licks and sucking on her sensitive bud. He could feel her hips bucking against his face, her moans getting louder and more desperate. He knew that he was driving her crazy, and he loved every moment of it. "Jungkook", she moaned his name, her hands gripping the sheets tightly.

He couldn't resist any longer, he wanted to taste all of her. Jungkook slid his tongue inside of her, exploring every inch of her. Y/N's moans turned into screams of pleasure as he continued to work her with his tongue, his fingers also joining in on the action. "Fuck, tesoro, you taste so good", Jungkook moaned against her, sending vibrations through her body.

She was a mess, her body trembling and her moans getting louder. Jungkook knew that she was close, and he wanted her to come undone in his mouth. He increased his pace, his fingers working faster and his tongue flicking against her clit with more pressure.

"J-Jungkook, I-I'm gonna..." Y/N couldn't even finish her sentence before she came undone, her body shaking with the force of her orgasm. Jungkook continued to pleasure her through her release, not stopping until she was completely spent. As she caught her breath, Jungkook crawled back up to her, his lips finding hers in a passionate kiss. She could taste herself on his lips, and it only turned her on even more. Y/N couldn't believe how amazing her husband was, even in the early hours of the morning.