C H A P T E R : 1 0

•••••••

•••••••

‎‧₊˚✧ AUTHOR'S POV ✧˚₊‧

[ ONE MONTH LATER ]

The entire month was akin to a surreal dream for her. She still cannot fathom that it has been a complete month since she tied the knot with the man she once deemed a heartless beast. However, he shattered her perceptions in every possible manner. He turned all of her desires and fantasies, which she had only read about, into a living reality.

But as they say, not everything can work out smoothly, can it?

As she exited the bathroom following her shower, she began to rub moisturizer onto her hands. In the midst of this, her phone began to ring, catching her off guard. Glancing at the caller ID, a wide grin spread across her face. It could only be one person - her beloved husband, Jeon Jungkook. No one else had the audacity to bring such joy to her face. He was the only one allowed to make her smile, blush, and laugh

As she answered the phone, he wasted no time and immediately asked, "Where were you, my dear? I've called you twice already". She glanced at her phone and saw two missed calls from him. "I was in the middle of a bath. I apologize for not answering" she explained. "Taking a shower without me? I thought we were going to shower together when I got back" he said, knowing she must be blushing at his words.

"Are you on your way home?" she inquired, attempting to change the subject. But he responded with, "Why, my darling? Are you that eager to shower with daddy?" causing her to gasp and shake her head. "That's not what I meant, kook", she quickly clarified, but she could hear him laughing on the other end of the line.

"Alright, enough with the teasing. Have you received the box?" he inquired. She furrowed her brow in puzzlement, "What box?" she questioned. He let out a sigh, "Go and search your closet... you'll see a box there. Get ready, I will arrive within fifteen minutes", he commanded. She got up and made her way to the closet, where she discovered a large white box adorned with a golden ribbon.

"Are you perhaps spoiling your wife too much, Mr. Jeon?" she inquired as she opened the box. He chuckled, "You consider this spoiling? I wonder how you will react when I truly spoil you in my own way. These are just small gestures to make you smile, and as you can see, I have succeeded". She smiled, then gasped when she saw a maroon, elegant dress with a side slit. Inside the box were matching heels, jewelry, and everything she needed to complete the outfit.

"Now, get ready tesoro. I want to see you in that dress when I return", he declared. She furrowed her brows in confusion, "Where are we going?" she asked. "There's a party and I need you by my side, hmm?" he replied. She hummed in agreement and then he ended the call so that she can start getting ready.