Reflect

It's weird isn't it, when I first started reading shit from this app I actually started reading this online and not on the app cause I didn't know the app existed, then when I found it, I read more then I realized I could go and write a book, so when I finished school in feb when covid hit I had so much free time i started to write, my very first book was the Skyrim book obviously it wasn't that good.

But my second book aka this one was excellent given to what people have told me,  I was given good material when I played the game so I had something to write off with, but sadly when I tried writing other books I was really unfocused and started to lose interest and then I finally did I hit a block and I couldn't get back on track, I like reading and it's brought joy to my, writing brought joy to me and then didn't, it's been a very very long journey for me that sadly has come to an end.

Another reason for me giving up was my friend hentai-lovin-angel Has from what he has said stopped writing and is completely done. When he was consistently on wattpad he helped me write my books and of course some of the ecchi parts of it and gave me ideas.

Sadly when he started to be less and less on wattpad I had a hard time writing and sadly when I found this out weeks ago he was done I tried to write some chapters for books but I couldn't do it and it really has been hard for me.

I've decided that if anyone wants to continue my books i give you full permission to do so but I request that you tag me and give me credit. Anyways I've made fond memories on this app meeting great writers.

Sadly through time one by one they disappeared either they just stopped or wattpad did something but it got me questioning things, especially when Slaywold and Vincent hard disappeared, I've lost the joy on writing for this app, and the memories I've made on here will never go away, man......the fact that I never thought this day would come brings pain to my heart.
If anyone knows stevethealbino Tell him this book is up for grabs if he wants it.
Well guys it's been fun and I've had a great time for the almost 3 years I've been on this app, the 3rd year anniversary of this account man, I've enjoyed the success I've had in this app and It's sad but it was inevitable anyways guys I thank you for ya support over the years, To make it up to y'all I will try and finish this book before I am gone for good and I'll make it best I can. Again I thank you guys for the great support you shown me as a new writer and I thank the guys who I have met through my time in this app that helped me through the way..

Who knows I might just comeback full time again and hopefully with some motivation but until then it's been real guys.

I hope to see you guys real soon thanks

Dragon born signing off.