Chapter:7 (Flashback) 6-4

(2 years ago)
(Location : jungle Planet Osiris)
(Time: 2:30pm)

" as I wondered through this godforsaken jungle to get to the Rendezvous point with my squad I came upon an IMC patrol"

(Y/n):" easy pickings"

" as I ready my rifle I hear shots coming from the trees and the soldiers dropped dead"

(Y/n):" God damn it at least you could of let me killed one of them Bear"

Bear:" you were to slow"

(Y/n):" you sure about that"

Gates:" I'm very sure about that"

" as gates are leader jumps out the tree along with Droz and Davis"

(Y/n):" god this jungle man you could get lost and not find your way out"

Droz:" tell me about it"

Davis:" so what's the plan"

Gates:" to find the hidden IMC facility here and take it or destroy it by any means"

(Y/n):" I like the sound of that"

Bear:" yeah and that's coming from a former mercenary"

(Y/n):" if you knew how fun it is to do anything by any means then you would say the samething"

Droz:" he's got you there bear"

Bear:" whatever"

(Y/n):" alright anyways, blackbird 6-4 do you have eyes on the bunker"

Blackbird 6-4:" not entirely the jungle is to thick the IMC chose the location well to hide the facility it's like they intended for us to be here"

(Y/n):" that's the IMC for you let me know if you find anything else, (y/n) out"

Davis:" well better get going"

" as we move further we see another IMC patrol but this one was larger"

IMC grunt#1:" alright we have to get back to the facility we finished are patrol let's go"

Bear:" well there are only lead let's follow them"

" as we follow them to their facility we notice a bunker door as they move in and the door shuts"

Droz:" well how do we get in this door looks like it can withstand even titans"

(Y/n):" I got an idea"

" as I pull out a device and place it on the door it starts to countdown"
(Y/n):" now watch this"

" as the timer went off the bunker door is completely gone"

Davis:" holy shit"

(Y/n):" yep"

Gates:" well let's move in"

" as we move in we see dead or injured IMC soldiers"

Bear:" (y/n) what kinda explosive is that"