Chapter 6:Time rift

" as we made are way to major Anderson location" we notice that this was an old IMC test sight but for what we don't know yet"

(Y/n):" well down the hatch"

" as we go down the hatch by starts to talk"

Bt:" pilots major Anderson is here, investigate this facility, we will meet you on the other side"

Cooper:" don't get captured again Bt"

Bt:" I will avoid all short cuts"

" as we move through the destroyed facility we noticed rotting corpses"

Ash:" wonder the fire is still fresh but these corpses look 15 years old"

( time crack happens)

Cooper:" the hell"

Kane:" what the hell was that"

Cooper:" what just happend"

Bt:"there are distortions around this facility and they appear to be causing a rift in time. I advise caution until we have further information"

(Time distortion)

Kane:" not again"

(Y/n):" guys over here a vent"

" as we move through the large vent the time distortion happens again"

(Back to normal time)

" as time goes back we see a prowler"

(Y/n):" oh shit"

" then a flyer comes in"

Kane:" well that was close"

Cooper:" look there's more outside"

(Time distortion)

Ash:" guys look at that,what is that"

(Y/n):" idk but maybe Anderson knows let's move"

Cooper:" what happened to everyone here"

Bt:" there bodies have aged unusually, however some show signs of weapon fire"

Cooper:"hopefully Anderson is alive"

Bt:"Anderson is a veteran srs, it is more then likely that he his alive"

Cooper:" how many IMC facility like these are there"

Bt:" in the eight months prior to operation broadsword, the 9th militia fleet captured it destroyed many of these facilities"

Ft:" none of these remains match the genetic profile of major Anderson. He maybe still alive"

Kane:" uh guys you might want to rethink that because I found him"

" as we made are way to Kane we see Anderson he was stuck in the ceiling"

(Y/n):" ah Bt we found Anderson he's dead"

Bt:" at least we Rendezvous with major Anderson"

Cooper:" that's cold Bt"

" as we run over to Bt I give him Anderson helmet as a audio recording starts to play"

" we find out that Anderson was sent here with a device that goes back in time, to find out where this "arc" was"

Cooper:" at least we know why there here"

Bt:" recommend we get the device Anderson has"

Cooper:" I didn't find it on him"

Bt:" it must be on the other side of his corpse"