Chapter 8: Reunion

(Location IMC airbase)
(Time) 8:30 am
(1 day before militia assault on the draconis)
" in a small medical room lays a man named (y/n) after taking 5 shots he lies on the medical table waking up"
(Y/n) POV

" fucking hell I thought I died looks like I got taken to some medical facility of some kind"

???:" your finally awake"

" of course I got captured by the IMC and for some reason they brought be back to good health"

Blisk:" your finally awake kid"

(Y/n):" hello blisk how's it going still under the IMC payroll as far as I heard"

Blisk:" still the cheeky one as always well someone else is here to see you"

Slone:" hello love how've you been we have been worried sick"

" of course who could I have ever guest it's slone"

(Y/n):" hello slone"

Slone:" so I heard Kane and ash left the IMC and joined up with the militia"

(Y/n):" yeah because I want are family back
knowing the IMC they probably would kill you guys after you get paid, because the IMC is known for killing people who are a risk to them"

Blisk:" very unlikely that they will kill us lad"

(Y/n):" whatever blisk I'm gonna leave if you don't mind"

" as I was about to leave 2 guards move in front of me blocking the exit"

Blisk:" sorry (y/n) but if you leave the militia will know where this place is and we can't risk losing are pay"

(Y/n):" fine I guess I could stay at least catch up with you guys"

" as blisk and slone escort me out of the medical bay they take me to a room"

Blisk:" well slone he all yours"

(Y/n):" wait wha-"

"As was about to complete my sentence I was tackled by slone legit hugging me to death"

Slone:" I missed you so much (y/n) you don't know how happy I am"

(Y/n):" I can see that"

Slone:" well I have to go bye"

" as I stayed in the room blisk and slone gave me I wondered how in the hell am I gonna get out of here"

(Y/n):"Well I guess I should explore"

Slone POV

Blisk:" he's on the move keep watch on him and let me know when he tries to leave"

IMC soldier:" yes sir"

Slone:" so blisk what do we do know"

Blisk:" well idk I just didn't think he was alive, at least it's good to know that he is"

Slone:"(smiles) Ik I am to"

Blisk:" so you gonna tell him"

Slone:" tell him what?"

Blisk:" remember what you told me when we brought him here"

Slone:"(blush) n-no I'm not telling him I can't"

Blisk:" slone this is your only chance to, you know that"

Slone:" f-fine I will"

Slone POV

" as I went to go look for (y/n) I remembered something today was his birthday"

Slone:" where could he be oh (y/n) over here"

(Y/n):" hi slone what's up"

Slone:" so you know what day it is today"

(Y/n):" no"

Slone:" oh come on love how could you forget it's your birthday"

(Y/n):" oh really I didn't know, I haven't celebrated my birthday in over 2 years if I remember"

Slone:" well I have just the reward for you come here"

(Y/n) POV
" as I followed slone to a nearby hallway I notice she went into a room and told me to come in, as I did the room was dark and I couldn't see anything"

(Y/n):" so slone Its pretty dark in here, what's the point of me being in here"

Slone:" this"

" as slone said this I felt a pair of lips kiss mine, I tried to get out of it but then I felt a tongue go down my throat I realized that's slone was kissing me"

(Y/n):" slone I.... I"

Slone:" it's ok (y/n) just relax"

" I wanted to back off from this kiss because I have ash I love her, but slone's soft voice and her kissing me were pushing me to the edge I couldn't help but kiss back"

Slone POV

" finally after all this time I finally kissed him everything I dreamed of with (y/n) is starting to happen"

(Alarms for off)

Slone:" ah what the hell"

" as I leave the room to see what's going on I see IMC personnel running all over the place"

Slone:" WHATS GOING ON?!"

IMC staff member:" the militia are here we are evacuating while the IMC soldiers head to deal with them"

" great the militia well (y/n) are fun time will have to wait"

(Y/n):" slone what's going on"

Slone:" sorry love the militia is here but don't worry you will be staying in this room until I comeback"

(Y/n):" wait what? Slone SLONE DONT LOCK ME IN HERE DAMN I-"

Slone:" sorry love but I will be back"

(Make sure to follow me)