Chapter 1: Mysterious encounter

"Somewhere in unknown space aboard the MCS James MacAllan"

"Can't believe It Cooper is gonna be a pilot soon the man worked hard for it, oh there he is now"

(Y/n): "Hey Cooper you gonna head over to the pilot sim with Lastimosa Today?"

Cooper: " Yeah I'm doing my last test with him today"

(Y/n): " Well good luck your gonna need it"
(Timeskip) Somewhere on the planet typhon

(Explosion and gunfire are heard and seen)

Militia Grunt#1: "INCOMING FIRE WATCH-OUT"

Militia Grunt#2: "WHERE THE HELL IS ARE TITAN SUPPORT"

Militia Grunt#3: " I DONT KNOW"

Militia Grunt#4: " ARE WE NEAR THE DROP ZONE"

Milita Grunt#5: " WE'RE WAY OFF FROM THE DROP ZONE"

Milita grunt#6: " COMMAND WHERE THE HELL IS ARE TITAN SUPPORT"

(Y/n): "This is captain (y/n) coming in for support"

(As the battle rages on the soldiers look to see a object falling out of the sky and crash into the ground)

(Y/n): " Alright soldier let's move"
"As me and the soldier fight through the Imc and stalkers I see 2 apex predators titans come flying in to attack me"

(Y/n): " a Great Apex predators"
" as I fought 2 of the apex predators I was able to damage 1 of them severely but the other damaged my titans as well"

???: " well well well look we got here a titan trying to take in 2 apex predators you we're close but in the end you failed now let's see who's inside"

"As the apex pilot opens the cockpit the pilot stops and looks at me with what I could tell was a shocked expression but couldn't tell because of the helmet"
???: " no it can't be you should be dead they told me so"

" I tried to speak but I was to weak and my vision was fading in and out then the pilot knocked me out but before everything went black I heard the pilot say something"

???: " They told me you were dead (y/n) I missed you so much"

" as they left my vision went dark and I went unconscious"