Chapter 5: Facility of death part 2

(Quick note I'm gonna make Ash human for plot purposes so plz don't get mad at me😅😅😅)

This will be ash because this would represent what she would look like as human(credit to the cancelled Korean game titanfall online)

Bt:" pilots I have been taken to the substation there seems to be platforms moving use them to get across, pilots this facility is very dangerous, watch out for crushing hazards, on the assembly line"

(Y/n):" thanks Bt"

" just then IMC forces come in and attack us"
Cooper:" shit stalkers"

(Y/n):" shit I see them, Kane throw an arc"

Kane:" got it"

" as Kane through the arc star IMC soldiers start to catch on fire as we spray them with bullets"

(Y/n):" well the only way across is that assembly line let's go"

" as we run across the wall to the next assembly area I see the platforms have grass on them?"

(Y/n):" well more IMC soldiers to kill"

" as we shoot the IMC soldiers I see a stalker walking towards Kane so I grabbed my grenade and through it at a wall as it clanked off it and hit the stalker"

Kane:" damn nice job"

Cooper:" shit shield IMC soldier"

(Y/n):" I got it"

" I ran towards the shielded IMC solider and I jump over him and shot him directly in the head"

(Y/n):" well that was easy"

Cooper:" look like we got to wall run again let's go"

" as we wall run across the assembly we see IMC reinforcements on the otherside"

Kane:" shit (y/n) incoming IMC"

(Y/n):" I see them"

"As we landed I through a grenade at a nearby squad"

IMC grunt#1: " SHIT GREN-"
(Boom)

(Y/n):" Love it when they scream before they die"

" as we fight through the IMC forces notice that some of the platforms on the assembly had metal beams on them they looked like a shape of a house"

(Y/n):" guys look at those platforms I think this place is for manufacturing homes or something"

Kane:" yeah that is very strange usually the destroy them"

"As we stay on the platform we notice furniture being placed on the platform"

Cooper:" shit more IMC"

(Y/n):" stay on the platform and shoot"

" as we take cover behind the furniture and shoot at the IMC forces"