Give me a break

Chapter 2: Give me a break

Alek's POV*

We arrive at my school 5 minutes before the bell rings. I looked at my school then sighed deeply.

"Am I going to fetch you early today young lady?" I rolled my eyes to our driver. I looked at him with eyes fierced.

"Well see about that" Then I took my shades and wore them. I walked out of the car and slammed the door. I looked at our driver then I told him

"I'll just call you later thomas!" Then I left. I entered at the school gates. Took a deep breath then continued to walk. I look at the papers my Mom gave me. I saw my room number but I ain't got a clue where it is.

I stop for a moment then texted my Mom.

"This is Impossible!" I looked back at the people who are also finding there rooms.

"Ask somebody to where your room is, Go! Dont reply sweety" What? Is she serious? She knows that Im not that good in talking to strangers.

Ummm. Lets just say Im not that nice talking to strangers that talks to me.

I looked for people who's not that scary to ask for. There are many people passing me, I tried to ask one of them but I dont think they wanna give help or! My voice just aint that loud enough for them to hear.

I give up! Urgh! Somebody just poke me at my back so that got my attention.

It was a guy. I looked at him and he is just smiling. I risen my one eyebrow cause I dont know this guy and he just poke at me.

He didn't spoke up for over a minute already so Im kinda late here. so I decided to break the silence.

"What?" I ask him with my hand on the side.

"Oh aah yeah right! Hmm. Im paul, the school president. And I was required to help new students find their rooms. So what room?" He ask. I just starrd at him.

"How do I know that I can trust you, stranger?" I ask him. Okay! Im just suring things.

"Your funny, Hmm" He looked at my papers "Room A-1, This way" He showed me the way but I was still staring at him. He started to walk ahead of me so I dont have any choice so I just followed him.

"Hey! You sure this is the Oouch!"

I landed on my butt when something hit me on the head. Damn it hurts!

I stood up and saw a guy catch the ball that was pass to him by another guy. He then look at me.

"Hmm. yeah miss Im sorry" He then suddenly left. Wtf? Doesnt he know that it hurts? Oh he better!

"Sorry your ass. What kind of person plays catch in the corridor when it class time? A lunatic" I try to fix myself then just rolled my eyes to them.

"Says the one who's still walking in the corridors all girly and not looking to where she's going" Okay. I have anger problems. And hell? He told me that I wasn't looking? Well I was kinda looking at my bag at that moment but hell? Cant he see that Im walking here? 

"So it was my fault that my ass just crashed on floor?" I took off my shades then look at him.

"Aaaah Yeaah?" He chuckled. He's really gonna get it. I was about to strangle him but

"That's enough. Mr. Miller, please proceed to your respective rooms and Ms. Grande lets go. Your are really late" I rolled my eyes at this. I look to that guy who I was arguing a while ago then he said something that my ears got widen.

"Stupid Girl" He said that to his friend and his friend just chuckled.

My jaw drops. I let go a "WTF" Mouth signal that Paul the school president can understand. He just sighed.

"Give me a break" I told to myself. "Jerk!" I yeld at those. They turned around but I just pulled my tongue out to them then look at Paul.

"Hmm. My room?" I asked him. He look at me. Weeew! "We're late" We're? Oh! we're classmates. We're late. We're Late!

I grab his hand then walk alittle fatser. "Hurry!" He just chuckled then he ran while holding my hands so that I can follow.

We arrived while panthing. He entered the room, he left me standing there. Oh jeez!

I entered and find a seat.

********

Still short? Working on it! Hehehe. I ain't a war freak =_=

Thankyouuu!

Next Chap! Tomorrow! Byeeee!