Beautiful Nightmare

Chapter 1: Beautiful Nightmare

"Hey Alek. Come here!" John was at the top already and Im here, still catching up my breath.

I took 5 steps and I was on his side, and I saw the most beautiful view I had ever seen.

I was smiling while I was looking at it. Well, I was shock at first but you get the picture.

"Beautiful isn't it?" John spoke up. I looked at him and he was already looking at me.

My heart beat fast. I smiled at him before I said

"The most" He smiled at me while I answered him.

He came closer to me, with his hands on his pockets. And still smiling.

"I love you" Before I could even react he immediatly kissed me.

It was passionate. In the way he kiss me, I can feel that it was true.

I wrap my hands all over at the back of his neck while I returned him the kiss.

He lets go first then

Kriiing! Kriing! Kriing!

I opened my eyes and there I saw my alarm clock showing me the time.

"Urgh! You interrupted again!" I grab my alarm clock then last I saw it was flying through my room.

I face the ceiling then looked at the stickers that my Mom put there when I was 9.

"Another Beautiful Nightmare" I said to myself feeling ~T_T~

"Alli! Your gonna be late! It's your first day!" I heard my Mom from behind the door.

"I know." I replied.

"Then fix yourself up already and get ready for breakfast" After that I heard footsteps from the stairs. I think she left already.

I pulled off my pajamas then took a shower.

I pulled out my I dont really care white V-neck shirt then my black  pants. I also got my heels on. Dont get me wrong, I have something between heels.

I went down the stairs while I was still combing my hair. I almost trip cause eventually I am busy combing my hair that I didn't bother to look at the stairs.

"Sit down honey" I just rolled my eyes. I really don't like it when she calls me honey. It's just so kiddy material.

I sat down then already dig in on the foods thats on the table.

"Honey, please be good on your first day okay?" My mom told me that with concearned eyes. I just looked at her with my moutj full of foods.

I looked at her with my What-are-you-talking-about look. I then continued munching my breakfast.

"Im talking about the way you do to strangers. I dont want to go to the principals offiice this early young lady so be good. Kaaay? Byeee sweety!" I munch my foods while looking at her with my one eyebrow rising.

There, then she left. Off to work. As I finish eating I looked at my watched then hurridly got my bag and headed straightly to the cars.

"Hit it!" The driver then started the engine and we left home.

*********

Hello! Hehehee. Second chapter is next! Byeeeee :*

This one is kinda short, so sorry. Working on it. As you see Im a Pilipino so please be also good to me. Im just using my phone to type so its kinda hard.

Byeee! Mwa thanksss!