The Cafeteria

Chapter3: The Cafeteria

*Paul's POV

I headed Ms. Grande to her room, actually our room. I looked at her paper, she was also in Room A-1. But we are indeed late.

"Btw, You new he---" I was about to ask a question but as I look to my sides she was not there.

I turned to the people who was arguing at the corridor and there I saw her.

I step closer to them and I can also hear their conversation. I was right behind Ms. Grande. There I heard their conversation.

"So it was my fault that my ass just crashed on the floor?" She took off her shades then looked at the two guys.

"Aaah yeaah?" The guy chuckled. Then she looked like this (╰_╯). She looked at the two guys angerly.

"That's enough. Mr. Miller, please proceed to your respective rooms and Ms. Grande lets go. You are really late." She just rolled her eyes then looked that the way the two boys went.

The boy said something to his friend. I dont know, I cant hear it but I guess Ms. Grande here heard it.

Her jaw drops then mouthed "WTF". I just then sighed. Mr. Miller here is one of the most record people here on the office.

"Give me a break!" she told to herself. "Jerk!" She yeld. "Hmm, My room?" She just look at me. Waiting for my answer.

"We're late" I walk ahead of her. Maybe then she realized that we are classmates.

She grab my hands then walked alittle faster than me. "Hurry!" I found her face kinda weird while she said that so I let out a chuckle.

I then ran towards our room. Not that fast, so she can manage to go with me.

We arrived at our room panthing. I felt something in my hand. It was her hand that I was holdiing.

I let go of it then entered the room.

Luckily our prof hasn't arrived yet. I sat down and faced the door. I saw Ms. Grande still standing there.

It's kinda long to call her Ms. Grande. I'll ask her later her full name.

Before she entered the room she first sighed deeply then look for a vacant seat.

*Alek's POV

I can saw Paul looking at me at the side of my eyes. I looked for a seat then settled in.

Well good for me, our prof hasn't arrive.

After class*

Lunch break. One of my favorite subject in school. It's kinda lonely tho I haven't got any friends yet.

It's my first day here in St. Robert. As in first time. I went to St. Therese last year. I got kick out for fighting the school cook.

So, I'm a 4 year student already. I'm doing good so far. Haven't got myself into trouble.

So back to what's happening right now. I am standing in the cafeteria looking for a table.

I looked at my right and all I saw was students who were arguing. Left, No luck.

Then Paul, the school president caught my eye. He was waving at me. I just smiled to him.

"Come! Sit with us!" My eyes widen the moment he yeld that. I lookd at the people inside the cafeteria they were all staring at me. Thanks for Paul, the school president. This is so embarassing!

I went to there table looking at the hot guys that are also sitting with Paul. Is he gay or something?

"Hey Allison. Come sit" He then directed me to my seat.

I looked at the hot boys. I think Im about to drool. They are sooo extremeelyyy hooot! Hotter than Paul, eventually.

"How did you know my name?" I ask him yet still looking at the boy that is looking at me. He is sitted beside Paul.

"Have my ways" He answered. I, still looking at the guys sitted beside him. "Stop looking at him. Im much hotter." They all laughed. They, I meam the hot handsome boys sitting also in our table.

I just felt my face turn to red so I just face my food. Again, Sooo embaraasssing!

That's 2 in one day. They stopped laughing at me then started eating their foods. I also started eating, Im starving. I could even eat that hot handsome boy beside Paul.

While eating, they were talking bout some guy talk. The boys also hit on girls, except Paul. He was just laughing while the others called out the names of those who they victimed.

After that. "Oh, yeah paul. We better go. Got to practice" The boy next to him told him that then fix his things up.

"Yeah, We should go. Coach will kill us if were late again" The boy infront of Paul did the same. "Yeah. So have fun with Ms. Pretty here" As I heard that. I looked at the boy who said that then rolled my eyes to him.

He just chuckled then bid goodbyes. So its just me and Paul, the school president are just the one who is now left in the table.

"Shall we start?" He was the first to break the silence. He was looking at me with mouth full of chocolates with puppy eyes.

"Start what?" I looked at him confused. Then I took a bite of the chocolate he bought me.

"Start the get to know each other part" He swallowed. Then he took his handerchief and wipe it to my lips.

I was abit shock of what he did. I mean if that happened to you will you not be shock? Pft.

"Why did you do that?" I looked at him. Again, confused. He just looked at me like he was waiting for an answer. "Kay then. I'm Allison Kae Grande"

********

End. Okay! Is it a bit short? Again, working on it. Im not so good in english. Sorry!