I Was Your Prince Without An Armor

Chapter10: I Was Your Prince Without An Armor

*Alek's POV

"Tell me what happened on that Goddam night or I assure you, you'll wake up with your balls on your head"

"Jeez alek. Come down. Tss" He pulled himself away from me. He sat down on the sofa then patted his hands on the sofa gesturing that I'll sit there.

So I did, "Okay. You have 20 minutes, 20 MINUTES! To explain. Time starts... now!" I straightly look at him.

"Okay. First of all 20 minutes is a long explaination so---" Does he have to be so -_-

"Just explain" I said. He sighed then continued " Kaay. You and your friend were dancing like idiots" A memory of me and Alice pop up through my head. Oh! And where is she? I shook my head then continued to listen to his expaination.

"I saw you then I decided to come say Hi but when I was right behind you, you turn around then passed out. You friend told me that she can't drive you home cause her Mom will be fetching her. When she left I was standing outside the house carrying you bridal style" he stop for a moment then poke at me while squeeling "Yeeee" wtf? O.o

"I enter the house party carrying you. I look for a sofa for you to sleep on for a moment. I took out your phone but there was a password. I was just gonna call your mom but you with your passwords Huh!"

I roll my eyes to him. Then continues to listen while remembering what happened.

"I called our driver to fetch me but the signal inside was low so I had to leave you there sleeping with your mouth open" He laugh then stops when I glared at him

"When I came back inside I saw thos 3 guys about to carry you. So I took the nearest weapon to hit them but all I saw was a pitcher full of water"

"So I grab it then splash it to the 3 guys thats about to make a move to you. Lucky for me, they were Over reacting guys. They fixed themselves cause the water was all over their clothes. They didn't notice that I was sneeking back at them to get you. So I succeeded."

"Our driver came and I didn't have a choice but to take care of you. You were really wasted. One time I tried to slap you for you to wake up but owww" he stops for a moment cause I glared at him. "Tss. Continue"

"Okaay! So when we arrive home. I carry you to the guest room which was my dogs room. And it wasn't easy! You are heavy! Try to loss weight sometimes. You were wet so I told the maids to change you up first, that explains whh you weren't with your clothes." He took a sip in his juice.

"Whoo! That was a long explaination!" Me, on the other hand was just looking at the ceiling imagining what he did.

"So? Satisfied?" He ask me with face full of mockery.

"Tss. That explain the dog smell. Okay! Thanks Paul... for taking care of me when I was wasted" we laugh at what I said.

Thanks to Paul, my virginity is untouch. Or is it?

"You didn't do that right?" I ask him in a low voice.

"Don't worry. A prince wont save a princess just to do the thing you're thinking. Hey! It was like, I was your prince without an armor" He just smile happily saying those words.

I just smiled at him. "Good thing too" Then the silence peek at us that made the atmosphere weird.

I broke the silence by screaming "HELLO IM STILL A VIRGIN" we look at the maid who ws shock at my words. I look at Paul then we laugh together.

Thanks Paul, the school student president for taking care of me

*******

Ooopps! What was that all about? Hahahhaha. Share your thoughts!

Vote and Comment thankyouuu!