Meet Paul, The School President

Chapter4: Meet Paul, The School President.

*Alek's POV

"Kay then, I'm Allison Kae Grande" I smiled at him cause he was there looking at me and listening. He was like a child being scolded by his mother.

"Hi, Allison Kae Grande" He nod then smiled back at me for return. I let out a chuckle.

"16 years of existance. About to become 17 this June" I dont know what we'll I say then. I think of what Im about to say.

I look at thr ceiling, looked at the floor at the table. Nothing. I dont know what Im gonna say next. Urgh! So much thinking =_=

I turned to Paul when I heard him chuckle. "You new here, eh?" Eh? Whats that? Old school? Eh? Eww.

"Who use "Eh?" in this generation?' I asked him. He just laugh at me. I rolled my eyes to this. "Answer me first" He took a bite in his chocolate.

"Yes, I am new here. Got kicked out of my old school. My Mom argued the principal, she just made it worst. She enrolled me here. And here I am talking to you" I pointed at him then also took a bite on my chocolates.

"Okay. My turn. Hi Allison Kae Grande, I'm Paul Evans. I am the school student president for 2 years. Just turn 17. And I hate cats" He finish his chocolates.

"Well hey Paul, the school student principal. It's finally nice meeting you for real and finally to have a friend here" We shake hands while I laugh on what I just said.

We talk alittle bit more. Shared some info, laughed at each others embarassing moments.

Paul is actually a cool guys. It was also kinda weird to talk to him like we've known each other already. He was just so humble that you really wanted to continue the conversation you have with him.

"The students voted for me 'cuz I'm smart, friendly and have plans for this school. Not because I'm hot. Why? You find me Hot Ms. Allison Kae Grande?" His right eyebrow rose while he said that. I answered quickly.

"Hell no, I prefer your friends. Are they your friends? The 3 guys sitted here? While lunch?" I ask him. Cuz really those guys are just so handsome, hot, and they really smell good.

"Yeah. Bryan, Louise, and Stephen. They're my bestfriends for since forever. Why? You like one of them?" After he said that I looked at him. "What? Maybe right?" He laughed.

After that. The conversation became deep.

"So you just let her go that easily? Even though you still love him for that much?" Our conversation came deep to the part that our topic is all about our past relationship.

"She was inlove with someone else. I still love her but I dont want to bother her anymore. Especially when she's already happy with that someone"

I just looked at him. I mean, he didn't fight for his love for her? That's just sad.

"And Im happy now, with my friends and all. Letting go is the first step to your happiness" He said.

A moment just flash inside my head. Me and John. The moment he told me that he'll let go of me. That moment he told me that he will break his promise. I really hate remembering John.

He was my first true love and also he was the one who broke my precious heart. So much tragedy, huhu. Anyways! Let's go back to Paul!

"What if one day, she'll ask you to be together again. What will you say?" I ask him that so I can also know what'll I say to John when he does that. So unoriginal =_=

"I don't know. You don't practice it, your heart will just be the one who'll tell him the perfect words." He fix up his things.

"You know, our hearts are kinda stupid. So its also kinda better if we don't listen to them" I didnt look at him while I said those words.

"Don't blame it. It's the one who gave you the idea on which you'll be happy with." He smiled at me. I smiled in return.

"You know, for a school student president. Your cheesy." I tease him. "So much for the people who open the topic about love" He said in return.

"Come on. Its already 4. We better go" As I heard that I immediatly looked for my phone. I looked at then time, 4:21. Omg? We talked for that long?

"Please tell me that we don't have class" I closed my eyes. I waited for his answer.

"We don't. All the profs has a meeting. You can open your eyes now" I opened my eyes then sighed.

"Wooh! What a relief! I better go, My driver is eventually waiting for me outsi---" He didn't let me finish my sentence.

"I'll go with you." He then walked pass me.

"I thought you'll go with me?" I ask him loud enough so that he can hear.

"Cause your to slow. Common! Lets go!" He continued walking. I ran towards him so that I could catch up.

We already pass the gates. "Bye. Nice meeting you again, Paul!" I bid goodbye to him.

"You too! Tommorrow again Allison" He yeld. I was quite far from him already.

"Call me alek!" I showed him a thumbs up. "Okay.... Alek" He wave his hand goodbye.

Such a nice kid. Whoo! First day of school and I already found a friend. Guy friend. "Young lady!" I looked at the owner of the voice that called me. I saw Thomas across the street waving at me.

As I cross the street he continued talking.

"I waited for half an hour young lady" He opened the door for me. As I was settledin my seat he then went to the drivers seat.

"Sorry thomas. Had a great conversation with a new friend" I smiled to him while I explain.

"Good thing too. You didn't end up in the principals office." He chuckle while teasing me.

"I know. ITS A NEW RECORD!" I scream. He then covered his ear. Only one ear, the other hand was holding the something. Hahahhahahaah!

*******

Hello there. Sorry for the wrong spellings there. I'll correct it soon if I had time. Thankyouuuu!