Alice, Oh Alice.

Chapter6: Alice, Oh Alice

*Aleks POV

I went directly to Alice place. Well Alice is my bestfriends since birth. We both made decisions together, end up in trouble together, ran into fights together...

( Kay alek! You've been with her since like what? forever? Stop giving examples.)

Geez! Someones in a hurry. As I was saying. Yes, Ms. Author I've been friends with alice for so long.

We, The driver and I arrive at Alice Mansion. I got out from the car then told thomas not to fetch me anymore later.

I walk near their gate then rang the doorbell. I heard Alice scream from inside "Mom! I'll get it!" Seconds later she was the one who open the gate for me.

We stared at each other, Head to toe. We observed the changes that happened to us. And talk about changes, she change! Big change Her hair was curled up into place and her skin tone is much whiter than before.

After looking at each other like were enemies who disgust the picture infront of them. We face each then scream.

"Aaaaaah!" Both Alek and Alice. "Omg, I love what you did to your hair!" I comment out after our scream.

"Not as much as I love on what you did to your hair, All straight and shiney with the mixture of brown and blond. What happened to the curly blond headed Alek that I know?" She said those while she was combing my hair from sculp to the tips.

"I out grew them" I answered that made het roll her eyes. "Come inside Allison, We have so much catching up to do" She gave space for me to come in.

I enter the gates of the Smith. The seconds I enter the gate I felt some extra weight and crash on my knees when Alice jumped from behind me that made me carry her yet no luck I didn't have the strength so I end up on my knees while her facing the ground cause I slip her from my hands.

"Why.. did.. you.. have to do that alice!??" I said to her while still feeling the pain on my knees. I hugged my knees because of pain.

She on the other hand was lying facing the skies. "Sorry. Got carried away" I just chuckle then stood up while still feeling the pain on my knees.

I help her stand up. We saw Alice mom went out of the door. "You too okay?" Then she help us walk our way inside their house.

As we enter, we sat at the couch then relax.

"Hmm, That was kinda fun" She look at me like this (﹋o﹋) "Alice, Oh alice. Why may not you change?" She laugh then.

"LET THE TALKING BEGIN!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. I roll my eyes to this. This is going to be a long day.

******

Hello. Sorry I know it's kinda short and boooooooring but I already plan out the next chap.

Please vote and comment guys. Thankyou!