Oh Yeah Last Night

Chapter9: Oh Yeah Last Night

*Alek's POV

I woke up with this extremely heavy weigh on my head. Darn you hang over. I open my eyes to see my clock to know whats the time.

I stood up after I saw that that wasn't my clock in the desk. I obeserved the surroundings. Holy Crap! Thiz iz not ma room!

I look down to my clothes and they're not the same as last night. Omg! Did someone kidnap me? Did they *breathe deeply.

I touch my my skin below my tummy. If I was rape last night why don't I feel something like pain in my...

I heard the door open so I lay back in bed and pretend to sleep with snooring effect.

I hear the footsteps coming closer and closer. I felt the bed kinda move. And again, I hear footsteps but its like it not coming near me again.

I open my eyes. The rapist can't see my face cause Im covered with a blanket that smells like dog poop.

Theres a small hole perfect for my eyes to see on the other side. I look around the room and I didn't saw my rapist.

I uncover myself then sighed deeply. I froze for a moment cause I heard someone cough.

It sounded like it was at my left side. I slowly turn facing the owner of that cough. "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!" I screamed which make him jump.

I was still screaming while looking at him. He was confuse on what'll he do. He look around then grab the pillow near him then gladly...

He threw it infront of my face -_- My eyes shut same as my mouth. I open my eyes seeing him.

I jump out of bed but after doing that instead of running away from him I was facing the floor cause my foot got wrap by the blanket that made my fall when I was about to jump.

I mounted "Ouch" because of the pain that grew on my face. Oowwww! It hurts...

I was still facing the floor I saw two pair of shoes coming near at me.

I look up to see him "You didn't put your hotdog on my buns right?" I ask him.

Its right that I ask. I mean, last night I was drunk and didn't remember what happened then in morning I saw myself laying in the bed of a stranger and not wearing my clothesss!

"What? You mean-- Hell No! I didn't put my hotdog on your, something" I sighed on relief still on the floor.

Seconds later I decided to stand up and face him "So can you please explain how on the poops of monkeys did I end up here and wearing the difderent clothes?" I ask him with my hands on my chest.

"I can't tell you.... now. Change yourself first. You look horrible" he left his place then headed through the door. I roll my eyes to this -_-

"Fine. Where can I get some clothes?" I ask him while he was already ready to leave.

"In the purple closet" There, then he left. I took a shower, cold cold cold!

I open the purple closet he talk about. I was shock at the clothes I saw inside the closet.

All of it are dresses that made by the most famous designers in town. I let out a "Woow" I took the most prettiest then headed downstair where I saw him sitting in one of the chairs.

He was talking to one of the maids, laughiing. He saw my presence then his smile fade.

He look at me head to toe. Literally toe cause there were no shoes upstairs so Im shoeless. He was looking at me with jaw drop.

"Don't eat a fly" I said and laugh alittle. He came to his senses the look away.

"So, I change already explain" I sat in one of the chairs. Looking straight at him.

"Explain what?" He said without looking at me. I saw one maid looking at me then I look at her, raising one eyebrow.

She then walk out. I face him while he was enjoying eating his food.

"On what happened last night!" You can sense the anger on the part I said those words. I am really craving for answers right now >:(

"Oh Yeah! Last Night!" He said while he led out a chuckle. "Oh last night was a blast! You were really waste---" He stop laughing and didn't finish hiis sentence cause I held his collar both hands saying

"Tell me what happened on that Goddam night or I assure you, you'll wake up with you balls on your head!" I said angrily. He was just looking at me without emotions.

*****

Ten tenenennn!

Woooh! So much typing. Please spread this story for me. Please please, spread! Thankyouu.

Im new here in Watppad :'))

Please vote and comment!

#SpiritGirl