Childhood Bestfriend

Chapter 14: Childhood Bestfriend

Hello! It's time for our leading man to have an pov :')

*Paul's POV

After Alek bid goodbye. I went directly to the parking lot where I park my car.

When I was entering the parking lot I was bump by a girl who was texting.

Really? Why do girls walk even if their busy doing something? -_- They could trip or bump into someone like so.

"Tss. Watch where your--- Paul?" I was fixing my shirt when I heard my name I look at her.

No way! "Carla? Wooww Is that you?" I observed her face. Wow! She grew even more beautiful.

"Wow. The same old Paul who I bump at all the time" She just look at me. "Come here you!" She then hugged me real tight.

"Damn. I missed you!" I let go of the hug then look at her baby blue eyes.

"Aaaw! Don't make me cry..you! I missed you too! And I see you grew more handsomer. Eh?" I let out a chuckle. She was hitting me softly with her elbow.

"When did you arrive?" I ask from nowhere. They left over 2 years from now. And it's really nice to see my old childhood bestfriend.

"Yesterday. I didn't had time to call you, I was busy with Mom you know..
Bussiness" She was smiling everytime she let out those words.

"So, where are you going right now?" I ask her just to continue the conversation.

"Mall. Ooohh! We haven't done this for over 2 years? I guess. So lets goooo?" She pause for a seconds looking at me like she wanted me to say it with her.

I know what she was talking about. Shopping, as usual. I always go with her everytime she shop for clothes.

"SHOPPING!" We said in unison. I was acting all girly like what she did. We laugh after.

We enter the Mall. Well, entered again for me. Then we talk and talk and talk and talk about what we did for these past few years.

We laugh also. Alot! Alot of laughing. I like hanging out with Carla cause she's less drama and fun to be with. Im comfortable being with her.

I could have even fall for her but really our intentions was just being super close friends.

She bought some clothes. And we ate dinnner afterwards. Well, her treat!

"So, you found the love of your life?" I choked at what she ask.

"Your the reason why I wont be finding love for a while you know that" I answered her. Well, to make things clearer.

We were bestfriends since we were 10. We grew up together while our Mothers are busy with Bussiness.

And I fell inlove with her. Who wouldn't? She's the most sweetest, thoughful, kind and honest girl I know. Not to mention she gorgeous.

I made her happy ever since. Every time she had her heart broken by some dumb guy,  I was the one whos always by her side. I keep that beautiful smile of her in place.

As I heard that she was moving to NYC. I immediatly confess her my feelings for her.

Yet she rejected me. She was inlove with someone else and she said that she was really happy now.

I don't want to be the guy that' ruin her happiness. So, no words attach I just let her happy.

I'll be happy. As long as she stays happy.

I just don't want to see her sad or lonely.

After I said those words he just look at me worriedly. "Im sorry Paul. I know you've been there for me always---" I didn't let her finish her answer.

"It's okay. Its my mission to make you happy and to see you happy" I just smile at her while she did the same.

"Its hard to be "just friends" with someone you're inlove with" I look away just not to see her expression.

"I just don't want our friendship to break just because of love. And remember what I told you before I leave? Always keep that smile " She said with worry in her eyes but smiled at the end.

"Don't worry. Im always keeping this smile in place!" I then smiled at her. It wasnt a fake smile. I am really smiling the smile he wanted me to keep.

It was her presence that made mme smile like that.

We finish our dinner. It was kinda late so we bid each other good byes.

"I'll contact you every time!" She said to me, smiling.

"I'll expect it. Byee!" Then there she left.

I went to my car then went home.

I wonder what Alek is doing right now.

*****

Yeah yeah yeah! Im going to Iloilo tomorrow! Whooo! But still I'll update.

Please Vote and Comment. Thankyou!

#Friendzone!