Mothers Day

Hello people! Well It's Mothers Day, Happy happy mothers day to all mothers out there. May 10. Whoo! Tommorrow is James Reid's Burthdeee! Whoo! To all Reiders there that are reading. Hahaha! Hello fellow reiders! I love you all! Hahhaha.

*****

*Alek's POV

The next day. I woke up in the morning 4:00 straight. Ii was planning to suprise my mother cuz its Mother day today.

I went to buy flowers, cakes and gifts to my Mom this early. So she'll be suprise.

I forgot to buy yesterday so its kinda hard to look for mall this early.

Well lucky me, there's this one mini mall that has all I needed.

As I bought all of the things on my list. I headed straight home then arranged the place.

I place some note outside my Moms door that says "Follow the arrows" then piles of rose petals. I place the table right in the center area. I place the cake in the middle. Then some of mothers favorite dishes.

Well I didn't cook them. I just bought them in the mall also. Mom will understand.

Then there's this one big tarpaulin that says "Happy Mother's Day to the worlds greatest Mom" I know what your thinking. Awww. Allison is such a sweet daughter. Oh geez! I know! No need to mention ~^O^~

I stop for a moment then looked at the preparations I did. The flowers are well organized. The cake is pretty and looks good. All is good as expected.

I've been planning this since last week. Cause last Mother's Day, I didn't got a chance to suprise Mom cause she ain't here.

I look at my watch, It's 6:00. Just in time for my Mom to wake up.

I heard the ringtone of her alarm clock rang. Few seconds later I heard her door open.

I think she's already walking down the stair. Moments later I say Mom coming at my diirection smiling and holding the papers I scattered in the staircase.

"A perfect way to start a day" I told her cause her smile was full of happiness. You can see it in her eyes that she's happy.

"Happy Mothers Day Mom!" I whispered. I was quite shy tho, I am a little bit a pain in the neck. Yet she still understands every move and decisions I make.

She smiled at me then took a look at the preparations I did. I was smiling at her while holding 3 balloons that says "You're the best" "I Love You" "Mommy"

I handed her the balloons. I saw a tear dropped from her face. She wiped it as quickly as she can.

I fake cough then said "You're welcome" I smiled at her then she hugged me. "Thankyou dear" I hugged her back.

"Geez Mom, Pull yourself together." She just laughed softly while wiping her tears.

She's happy. "Speachless much?" We laughed together. "Come on. Lets eat!" I directed her to her seat then I sat at my own also.

We ate breakfast with smiles on our face. I am happy to see my mother smile like this. It was all worth it.

After that. She got ready for work. Even on Sundays they have work thats why I dont have much time to bond with her. I sat down at the sofa then got comfortable.

I watched some cartoons then cried at some movies. I was about to burst when I heard my phone rang.

I took my phone then looked at who was calling "Hmm, Unregistered number Calling" I press answer then placed my phobe to my ear

"Who's this?" I ask the person who called me.

"Aleeeeeeeeeeeeek!" She yeld. I didn't much reacted to her, her! The owner of the call is a female.

"No. I  asking your name not mine. Who's this?" I answered her. I can hear her sigh on the other line

"Same old alek. It's me, Alli!" She yeld again. Whats with this girl who's fun of screaming.

"Who?" My eyes widen when I heard her answer my question.

"Aliceeeeee!" Oh, alice. yeah. Wait Alice?

"Haaa? Aaaaaaaaaaaah! Aliceeeeee!" I screamed. I stood up cause my butt can't take over my excitemet.

"Yes, The one and only" She answered proudly.

"Where are you?" I ask her. "Home. Come visit" While she said that I went upstairs to change.

"Be there in 10. Bye!" I ended the phone call.

******

Hello people! Byee.

I'll update soon. Please vote and comment. Thankyouuu!