The Alarm Clock

Chapter11: The Alarm Clock

**Alek's POV

After the explainations. I went home. It was 2 in the afternoon already so no need to enter class *sub ~^_^~

*The Next Day*

Thomas drove me to school. As we arrive I immediatly bid goodbye. As I was crossing the street I heard someone called out my name.

"Alek!" I faced the owner and there I saw Paul running towards me.

"Good Morning Pervert!" He greeted. He earn a shock face from me. Pervert? =_=

"Good Morning to you too, dickhead!" Then I skip towards him while I chuckled.

"You speak caveman. Eeew!" He roll his eyes then puts his hands on his chest that acted like a gay.

I laughed at his mockery. "Says the one who looks like one" I laugh at him, then I felt my head underneath his armpit while her arm wrapping me so I can't get out.

"Release me immediatly!" I pull his arm back bat no luck. He was too strong.

"Who looks like a caveman?" He teased me. Urgh! "You already know the answer paul!" I answer him with sarcasm.

"So, if thats the case" he even tighen the grip and continued to walk.

You know how hard it is to walk when your being head-butt?

"Hold up" as I stop lucky for me he stop. "Op! Can't breathe! Can't breathe" I fake acted for him to release me.

It feels like my head is about shrunk from the grip he is giving.

"You can't breathe?.... okay" then he lets go. I stood up properly then face him.

"Hhm! Your armpit smells!" I teased him. Paul then recieve a tongue out.

He raise his right hand. I look at him full of curiousity. He then smelled his armpit then face me, I roll my eyes to this.

"Really? Smells good to me" I just nodded in defeat. He's just really :3

*After Class*

"You better not pout, you better not cry, you better not shout Im telling you why. Nobody gives aaaaaa fuuuuckk!" Paul and I both walk out of our classroom singing the song that I edited.

We laugh out loud cause he was like acting like he was a professional singer.

"Oh. I better by some of the requirements that our prof gave" I told him while I look for the list in my bag.

"Sure. I better buy also. Lets go? My car?" I just nod. I was still looking for the list I listed in my bag. I look really deep until my head was really quite inside my bag already I trip.

I landed on my butt that gave a lot of pain. Why do I always trip anyways?

"So, get in and owww.... Cluuummsssy!" He saw me trip and he didn't even help. I glare at him and he was just looking.

As we arrive at the Mall. I saw a really familiar girl crossing the streets. What.. is that?

"Aliceee!" I call out for her to hear. Paul was just behind me and Alice face us.

She cross the street towards me and wait, is she crying?

When she was infront of me already, I can see the tears that were wipe from her cheeks.

"Did you cry?" I look at her with worry all over my tone.

She just pause for a seconds the nodd. She's going to cry. She hugged me immediatly so that I could cover her.

"What happened?" I ask.

She told me the whole reason as to why she cried.

Again, he caught her boyfriend at the mall dating with somme random chick.

"Im just so dumb. I even told myself that he is the one. Ow screw him!"

"I told you many tim---" she didn't let me finish.

"And screw also your advices! What do you know about love? You always tell me "I told you so. I told you so". Is that what you do? When your friends had been hurt and your just gonna shove it to their faces their fault or their mistake? How bout you comfort them? Give them advices that'll make them happy not to feel more worse about themselve. Or or, if you don't have something to say just hug them or give them a pat." She just then sub sub sub sub sub and more sub.

"Is she---" I didn't let Paul finish cause I know what'll say.

"You'll get use to it" I face Alice and

"You know Alice?" I ask her with the one of like asking a child

"What?" She answered with a pout.

"Out hearts is not a toy. Give it to someone who deserves it. Not to someone who plays with it" I just gently rob her back.

She was saying something. I didn't actually listen I just nod nod nod nod.
"Well, True Love has a habit to come back right?" She ask me with loneliness on her face.

No. I refuse to what she said. Cause if True Love really has a habit to come back? Then where?

John.

Urrghh! I hate remembering the past. It brings back the memory you try to forget!

"He"ll come back" after she said that I just became so mad.

"The next gift I'll be giving you is an alarm clock. Cause the truth? Is like an alarm clock. You don't want to here it? But yet, it still wakes you up to REALITY"

******

Woooo! Im tired of typing!
Please Vote and Comment!!
Thannkyou!